2021 HONDA CBR1000RR ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Open-class four-cylinder liter bikes have long been the holy grail for the best sportbike riders. Powerful, precise machines that stand at the very top of motorcycling's hierarchy. On the track, they command your full attention. On the street, they give you a ride like nothing else with a license plate. And make no mistake: Honda's 2021 CBR1000RR and CBR1000RR ABS are two of the best you'll ever ride. Spectacular, refined handling. Immediate, absolute power. And all in a package that offers Honda's legendary quality, and a level of comfort and rideability no racebike can match. Machines like these are a rare breed, and so are their riders. But once you experience a CBR1000RR, it's hard to be truly satisfied with anything less.
- Hi-Performance Four-Cylinder Engine: Featuring high-compression 13:1 pistons, the CBR1000RR revs like only a flat-plane inline-four can. It also makes ten horsepower more than our previous generation of CBR10000RR.
- Dual-Stage Fuel Injection: The CBR1000RR features two sets of injectors per cylinder for both low- and high-rpm performance, instantaneous high-rpm response and great low-rpm metering and clean running. Refined EFI settings make the engine even more manageable, with smoother throttle response specifically at smaller throttle openings.
- Honda Electric Steering Damper (HESD): Most steering dampers only sense handlebar-deflection speed. The Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) is way more sophisticated. It also detects vehicle speed, and adjusts damping proportionally. That helps maintain low-speed maneuverability while providing excellent, predictable high-speed handling.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC): With Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), we've got your back, but
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CBR1000RR ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Stock Number CTH21056
- Primary Color Grand Prix Red, Matte Black Me
- Price $16,799
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.