Details from Seller
- FULL LED LIGHTING PACKAGE: Headlights, tail lights, turn signals—with the CBR1000RRs it’s all done with lightweight, efficient, cool LEDs.
- THIN FILM TRANSFER DISPLAY: TFT means an instrument display that’s lighter and easier to read than previous LCD designs. It’s a first for Honda, and it’s made its premiere on the CBR1000RR.
- ASSISTED SLIPPER CLUTCH: Superbikes can deliver a great deal of back-torque through the driveline, upsetting handling—not the CBR1000RR models. Its Honda-designed assisted slipper clutch is the same type used on our MotoGP bikes. The design does away with the need for heavy clutch springs, ensuring full power transmission with smooth shifting and a light clutch pull at the lever.
- EFFICIENT RADIATOR DESIGN: Almost an inch narrower than on our previous-generation CBR1000RR, and featuring a high-density core. Plus the radiator tucks in tighter and cools just as efficiently.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SUB-FRAME: Almost a full pound lighter than our previous generation, the CBR1000RR sub-frame further refines our mass centralization efforts. Light is always right, and this is the lightest CBR1000RR we’ve ever produced.
- SLIMMER ERGONOMICS: The CBR1000RR is much slimmer than previous models in the tank/seat junction area, and also in the upper cowl (more than 24mm trimmer). This improves aerodynamics, and the narrow tank makes it easier to tuck in.
- HI-PERFORMANCE FOUR-CYLINDER ENGINE: Featuring high-compression 13:1 pistons, the CBR1000RR revs like only a flat-plane inline-four can. It also makes ten horsepower more than our previous generation of CBR10000RR.
- DUAL-STAGE FUEL INJECTION: The CBR1000RR features two sets of injectors per cylinder for both low- and high-rpm performance, instantaneous high-rpm response and great low-rpm metering and clean running. Refined EFI settings make the engine even more manageable, with smoother throttle response specifically at smaller throttle openings.
- Honda ELECTRIC STEERING DAMPER (HESD): Most steering dampers only sense handlebar-deflection speed. The Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) is way more sophisticated. It also detects vehicle speed, and adjusts damping proportionally. That helps maintain low-speed maneuverability while providing excellent, predictable high-speed handling.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CBR1000RR
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $16,499
Honda CBR1000RR 5014971159
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.