Open-class four-cylinder liter bikes have long been the holy grail for the best sportbike riders. Powerful, precise machines that stand at the very top of motorcycling's hierarchy. On the track, they command your full attention. On the street, they give you a ride like nothing else with a license plate. And make no mistake: Honda's 2021 CBR1000RR and CBR1000RR ABS are two of the best you'll ever ride. Spectacular, refined handling. Immediate, absolute power. And all in a package that offers Honda's legendary quality, and a level of comfort and rideability no racebike can match. Machines like these are a rare breed, and so are their riders. But once you experience a CBR1000RR, it's hard to be truly satisfied with anything less.
• FULL LED LIGHTING PACKAGE: Headlights, tail lights, turn signals--with the CBR1000RRs it's all done with lightweight, efficient, cool LEDs.
• THIN FILM TRANSFER DISPLAY: TFT means an instrument display that's lighter and easier to read than previous LCD designs. It's a first for Honda, and it's made its premiere on the CBR1000RR.
• ASSISTED SLIPPER CLUTCH: Superbikes can deliver a great deal of back-torque through the driveline, upsetting handling--not the CBR1000RR models. Its Honda-designed assisted slipper clutch is the same type used on our MotoGP bikes. The design does away with the need for heavy clutch springs, ensuring full power transmission with smooth shifting and a light clutch pull at the lever.
• EFFICIENT RADIATOR DESIGN: Almost an inch narrower than on our previous-generation CBR1000RR, and featuring a high-density core. Plus the radiator tucks in tighter and cools just as efficiently.
• LIGHTWEIGHT SUB-FRAME: Almost a full pound lighter than our previous generation, the CBR1000RR sub-frame further refines our mass centralization efforts. Light is always right, and this is the lightest CBR1000RR we've ever produced.
• SLIMMER ERGONOMICS: The CBR1000RR is much slimmer than previous models in the tank/seat junction area, and also in the upper cowl (more than 24mm trimmer). This improves aerodynamics, and the narrow tank makes it easier to tuck in.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CBR1000RR
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Pompano Beach, FL
- Price $16,499
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Riva Motorsports Pompano Beach
Sponsored By Riva Motorsports Pompano Beach
WHY CHOOSE RIVA MOTORSPORTS
Riva Motorsports Superstore is your premier dealership for Motorsports with the largest inventory in South Florida. We are an authorized dealer for top brands like Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Honda, Kawasaki, Can-Am, KTM and Suzuki. We also offer pre-owned brands like Harley, Triumph, Ducati, Indian and more. Check out our new & used inventory and get into the Motorcycle, Watercraft, ATV, UTV, Dirt Bike or Boat that you have always wanted. We are located in sunny Pompano Bch, Fl. We would love to help you get into your next dream machine. Contact us and let us show you why choosing Riva Motorsports Superstore is the way to ride.