2021 HONDA CB650R ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Better Than Ever;
Four-cylinder sportbikes are a specialized breed. They're the basis for the machines in the World Supersport championships. Smooth, quick-revving power, fast, effortless acceleration: once you've tasted all they can offer, there's no going back. Which is why the 2021 Honda CBR650R ABS is such a delight. Plus, this year it's even better, with new cams and intake timing, an improved LED instrument panel, an under-seat USB charging port, and—best of all—a new Showa 41mm SFF-BP “Big Piston front suspension. It's a standout on the street, with a riding position and a nice, wide powerband that are perfect for everyday riding too. As a do-it-all streetbike, there's none better.
- 649cc DOHC Engine: Engines like this are what Honda does best. The four-cylinder design makes it smoother and faster revving than most twins, and offers ample low- to midrange torque, plus plenty of power through the entire rev range. New cams and intake timing for 2021 deliver plenty of power.
- Sportbike Styling: The CBR650R looks just the way a modern sportbike should—all business, with a generous dose of style. This year we've freshened things up with revised headlight covers, new downsized sidecovers, sharp new graphics and a new rear mudguard/number plate.
- 4.1-Gallon Fuel Tank: A bike as versatile as the CBR650R needs plenty of range, and the 4.1-gallon fuel tank provides just that.
- Instruments: In addition to the usual speedometer and tachometer, the full-flat instrument panel features an LCD readout with indicators for gear position, water temperature, peak-hold display of engine RPM, upshift indicator, and more.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CB650R ABS
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number CB6500456
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $9,199
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.