Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Awesome Just Got Awesomer;
Honda's legendary CB750K0 introduced the motorcycling world to the modern inline-four, and the world has never looked back. That's because the configuration delivers a magical balance of power delivery, smoothness, and instant acceleration in a tight, clean package. Plus, there are those awesome waterfall headers! Today, Honda's CB650R stands almost alone in offering that combination in a 650-sized machine. Plus, we wrap it all up in a contemporary take on the modern naked sportbike we call Neo Sports Café. For 2021, we've updated the engine, the styling, and most important, added a new 41mm Showa SFF-BP “Big Piston fork, making a great machine even better.
- 649cc DOHC Engine: Engines like this are what Honda does best. The four-cylinder design makes it smoother and faster revving than most twins, and offers ample low- to midrange torque, plus plenty of power through the entire rev range. New cams and intake timing for 2021 deliver plenty of power.
- 4.1-Gallon Fuel Tank: A bike as versatile as the CB650R needs plenty of range, and the 4.1-gallon fuel tank provides just that.
- Four-Into-One Exhaust: Power, style and an unmistakable growl—you get all three with the four-into-one exhaust system on the CB650R.
- Muffler: Mufflers need to accomplish four things: They need to quiet the engine without robbing power, they need to help tune engine output, they need to sound great, and they're a huge style element on any bike. The CB650R's exhaust knocks it out of the park on all counts, and sounds like only an inline four can.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control: With Honda Selectable Torque Control System (HSTC) the CB650R offers you peace of mind during aggressive
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CB650R ABS
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: PENINSULA, OH
- Stock Number: CTH21055
- Primary Color: Matte Black Metallic
- Price: $9,199