2021 HONDA CB500X ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Adventure Is Just Around The Corner;
The Honda CB500X is always ready for adventure. It's also ready to get you to work, and to offer a relaxing ride home at the end of a long day. Its 471cc twin-cylinder engine provides easy-to-access power and torque that's perfect for a quick run to the store or to help you find the end of your favorite trail. Its got long-travel suspension and a tall windscreen. And new for 2021, our Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) now comes standard. It's all designed to make this bike ready to handle tough conditions, rough roads, and years of exploring. The Honda CB500X is the everyday ride that's built for so much more.
- DOHC Twin-Cylinder Engine: Offering plenty of power and torque in the midrange, the CB500X's 471cc, liquid-cooled engine features parallel cylinder engines with dual overhead cams. Light, narrow, and powerful, it just strikes the perfect balance of what a mid-sized motorcycle engine should be.
- Anti-Lock Brakes: ABS comes standard on the CB500X, helping you make smoother, more controlled stops under less-than-ideal riding conditions.
- Exhaust: Who doesn't love the sound of a twin-cylinder motorcycle? We gave the muffler on the CB500X twin exit pipes. It's a little thing, but it'll make you smile every time you ride.
- Programmed Fuel Injection PGM-FI: The injector bodies help the CB500X make even more power. The bike's PGM-FI continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture is delivered for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions for crisp throttle response throughout a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Slipper Assist Clutch: The slipper/assist clutch lets us lighten up the clutch-lever effort by 45 percent,
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CB500X ABS
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number CB5000621
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $6,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.