Details from Seller
- TALL WINDSCREEN: The CB500X’s windscreen offers superior wind protection.
- STEP SEAT: The CB500X seat gives you an open, unrestricted riding position that’s perfect for both touring and commuting, and that still offers room for a passenger. The seat’s narrow shoulders make it easier to put your feet down at stoplights or in parking lots.
- DOHC TWIN-CYLINDER ENGINE: Offering plenty of power and torque in the midrange, the CB500X’s 471cc, liquid-cooled engine features parallel cylinder engines with dual overhead cams. Light, narrow, and powerful, it just strikes the perfect balance of what a mid-sized motorcycle engine should be.
- ANTI-LOCK BRAKES: ABS comes standard on the CB500X, helping you make smoother, more controlled stops under less-than-ideal riding conditions.
- EXHAUST: Who doesn’t love the sound of a twin-cylinder motorcycle? We gave the muffler on the CB500X twin exit pipes. It’s a little thing, but it’ll make you smile every time you ride.
- PROGRAMMED FUEL INJECTION PGM-FI: The injector bodies help the CB500X make even more power. The bike’s PGM-FI continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture is delivered for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions for crisp throttle response throughout a wide variety of riding conditions.
- SLIPPER ASSIST CLUTCH: The slipper/assist clutch lets us lighten up the clutch-lever effort by 45 percent, but automatically locks up tight when you release it.
- LONG-TRAVEL FRONT SUSPENSION: The long-stroke 41mm fork yields 5.9 inches of travel. A wide handlebar allows for easy steering inputs.
- DISC BRAKES: The front 310mm disc brake and 240mm rear feature drilled, petal-style rotors that provide strong stopping power.
- PRO-LINK REAR SUSPENSION: A sophisticated chassis with Honda Pro-Link® rear suspension, with 9-stage spring preload and 5.3 inches of travel gives you a comfortable ride over small bumps, while capably absorbing bigger bumps to increase riding comfort and handling. The shock absorber features large-diameter internals for even better damping characteristics and a smoother ride.
- SMOOTHER TRANSMISSION: Our engineers profiled the shift dogs in the transmission, to help you get smoother shifts every time. You’ll never see these parts, but you’ll feel their effects.
- STEEL-TUBE FRAME: A motorcycle’s frame is the basis for its handling. The CB500X’s diamond-shaped steel-tube mainframe ties to the engine with four mounts, offering a rock-solid foundation for superior ride and handling. It also contributes to the CB500X’s generous 7.1-inch ground clearance.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CB500X ABS
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $6,999
Honda CB500X ABS 5014970212
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.