The Honda CB500X is always ready for adventure. It's also ready to get you to work, and to offer a relaxing ride home at the end of a long day. Its 471cc twin-cylinder engine provides easy-to-access power and torque that's perfect for a quick run to the store or to help you find the end of your favorite trail. Its got long-travel suspension and a tall windscreen. And new for 2021, our Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) now comes standard. It's all designed to make this bike ready to handle tough conditions, rough roads, and years of exploring. The Honda CB500X is the everyday ride that's built for so much more.
• TALL WINDSCREEN: The CB500X's windscreen offers superior wind protection.
• STEP SEAT: The CB500X seat gives you an open, unrestricted riding position that's perfect for both touring and commuting, and that still offers room for a passenger. The seat's narrow shoulders make it easier to put your feet down at stoplights or in parking lots.
• DOHC TWIN-CYLINDER ENGINE: Offering plenty of power and torque in the midrange, the CB500X's 471cc, liquid-cooled engine features parallel cylinder engines with dual overhead cams. Light, narrow, and powerful, it just strikes the perfect balance of what a mid-sized motorcycle engine should be.
• ANTI-LOCK BRAKES: ABS comes standard on the CB500X, helping you make smoother, more controlled stops under less-than-ideal riding conditions.
• EXHAUST: Who doesn't love the sound of a twin-cylinder motorcycle? We gave the muffler on the CB500X twin exit pipes. It's a little thing, but it'll make you smile every time you ride.
• LONG-TRAVEL FRONT SUSPENSION: The long-stroke 41mm fork yields 5.9 inches of travel. A wide handlebar allows for easy steering inputs.
• DISC BRAKES: The front 310mm disc brake and 240mm rear feature drilled, petal-style rotors that provide strong stopping power.
• PRO-LINK REAR SUSPENSION: A sophisticated chassis with Honda Pro-Link® rear suspension, with 9-stage spring preload and 5.3 inches of travel gives you a comfortable ride over small bumps, while capably absorbing bigger bumps to increase riding comfort and handling. The shock absorber features large-diameter internals for even better damping characteristics and a smoother ride.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CB500X ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Pompano Beach, FL
- Price $6,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Riva Motorsports Pompano Beach
Sponsored By Riva Motorsports Pompano Beach
WHY CHOOSE RIVA MOTORSPORTS
Riva Motorsports Superstore is your premier dealership for Motorsports with the largest inventory in South Florida. We are an authorized dealer for top brands like Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Honda, Kawasaki, Can-Am, KTM and Suzuki. We also offer pre-owned brands like Harley, Triumph, Ducati, Indian and more. Check out our new & used inventory and get into the Motorcycle, Watercraft, ATV, UTV, Dirt Bike or Boat that you have always wanted. We are located in sunny Pompano Bch, Fl. We would love to help you get into your next dream machine. Contact us and let us show you why choosing Riva Motorsports Superstore is the way to ride.