2021 HONDA CB500F ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
One Bike Fits All;
Can one bike fulfill all of a rider's desires? Well, the Honda CB500F certainly comes close. It's ideally sized, entirely modern and perfectly priced. Beneath the streetfighter styling lies our proven 500-class twin, delivering the kind of low and mid-range torque that makes everything from relaxed riding to canyon carving a blast. And for 2021, our Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) comes as a standard feature, for controlled stops in less-than-ideal conditions. Also this year brings a new rich, Darkness Black Metallic paint scheme. Looking for a motorcycle with the right mix of features, performance, and style? Look no further than the CB500F.
- DOHC Twin-Cylinder Engine: Honda twins are famous for their versatility, and the CB500F's engine is one of our best ever. With plenty of low-end horsepower and torque, this parallel-twin offers accessible performance across all RPM ranges.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The injectors on the CB500F are part of the reason the bike makes more power in the critical 3000-7000 RPM range. The bike's PGM-FI continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture is delivered for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions for crisp throttle response throughout a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): ABS now comes standard on the CB500F, helping you make smoother, more controlled stops under less-than-ideal conditions.
- Cast Wheels: Strong and stylish, the CB500F's Y-spoke cast-aluminum wheels are easy to keep clean, look great, and are another CB500F feature that just makes sense.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CB500F ABS
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number CB5000432
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $6,499
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.