- Compact Engine: The CB300R's compact 286cc DOHC four-valve, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine is a jewel with a free-revving, responsive nature. The engine also works extraordinarily well in real-world road-riding conditions, providing plenty of power both around town and out on the highway.
- Fine-Tuned Intake And Exhaust: The CB300R's engine uses an intake and exhaust designed to reduce air resistance, contributing to more linear throttle response.
- High-Revving Performance: Bore and stroke are set at 76 x 63mm, with a compression ratio of 10.7:1. PGM-FI fuel injection—with 38mm throttle bore and a refined, straight-shot intake path—delivers crisp throttle response across the rev range.
- Underslung Exhaust: The CB300R underslung exhaust features a dual-chamber design with the outlet on the right side. The high-flow design contributes to an ultra-linear throttle response.
- Inverted Front Fork: The CB300R's 41mm inverted fork offers a smooth ride with compliant damping. The supple spring rate is just right for a bike this size.
- Light, Strong Steel Chassis: The concept behind a Neo-Sports Café machine strives for a perfect combination of handling, power, and athletic comfort. Great handling starts with a superior chassis, which is why the CB300R uses special frame construction designed to be both light and strong.
- Lightweight Aluminum Wheels: Unsprung weight—the tires, wheels, and brakes—are super-important in a sportbike. The CB300R's lightweight aluminum wheels are a critical part of the bike's responsive handling. Plus, they look great too.
- Lightweight Construction: Since it's over 30 pounds lighter than our previous CB300F model, the 2021 CB300R's user-friendly 317-pound curb weight means this bike handles well, and is easier to balance at stoplights or in parking lots.
- Perfect Balance: The CB300R features a balanced 49.6/50.4 front/rear weight bias. That means you're set up for unmatched sport riding, combining rear-wheel traction, front-end grip, and balanced braking forces.
- Tuned Steel Swingarm: In addition to the CB300R's chassis, the steel swingarm is designed to provide high longitudinal rigidity and control torsion without being harsh or heavy. This means you get confidence-inspiring feel and feedback, especially while cornering.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CB300R ABS
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Bemidji, MN
- Primary Color Honda Phantom Camo
- Price $4,949
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Bemidji Sports Centre
Sponsored By Bemidji Sports Centre
We send you a warm welcome from your friends here at Bemidji Sports Centre. Your power sports dealer for Honda, Yamaha, Can-Am, Sea-doo and Polaris. It is time to get serious about fun. Dedication- Here at Bemidji Sports Centre we are dedicated to bringing you the customer the best customer service in the area. We want every customer to not only enjoy the friendly atmosphere here at Bemidji Sports Centre but to also feel welcome.