Details from Seller
- COMFORTABLE RIDING POSITION: The CB300R’s 31.5-inch seat height puts you in an engaged, athletic riding position. You can sit up and see what’s going on around you, and you’re ready to instantly respond to the road—just like your bike.
- COUNTERBALANCE SHAFT: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CB300R engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- PASSENGER READY: A separate passenger seat, integrated grab rail and passenger footpegs mean you can take a friend along when you go riding—another example of the CB300R's versatility.
- TAPERED RUBBER-MOUNTED ALUMINUM HANDLEBAR: The CB300R uses a premium tapered handlebar. The center section where it clamps to the triplecrown measures 28.6mm, while it tapers to 22.2mm at the ends under the grips. The larger diameter of the clamped area gives you a direct connection to the bike and excellent steering feedback.
- STANDARD ABS: Our Anti-Lock Braking System (standard on the 2021 CB300R) can be a big help in making controlled stops in less-than-ideal conditions, like on wet pavement or other compromised surfaces. It’s a great choice whether you’re using your new bike as a commuter or just riding it for fun, since it helps you stop with added confidence.
- BLACKED-OUT HARDWARE: Check out the blacked-out hardware; subtle touches like these complement the CB300R’s traditional-meets-modern Neo-Sports Café styling.
- EFFICIENT DESIGN: The CB300R’s engine is designed with a minimum number of moving parts. Details like low-friction piston rings, high-density core radiator and iridium spark plug help increase fuel efficiency. Thanks in part to the weight-saving measures and the intake layout, initial acceleration has been improved by 4%.
- LCD INSTRUMENTS: The CB300R’s lightweight, full-function LCD display adds a premium feel. It’s 60-percent thinner than previous designs, and gives you readouts for engine rpm, speed, and fuel level.
- LED LIGHTING PACKAGE: Another perfect example of classic styling with a modern touch, the CB300R features an all-LED lighting package, yet still sports a timeless round headlight lens. The LED taillight is the thinnest ever mounted on a Honda motorcycle!
- POWERFUL BRAKES: The CB300R’s radial-mount four-piston Nissin front brake caliper clamps down onto a 296mm floating disc to provide optimum stopping power.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CB300R ABS
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $4,949
Honda CB300R ABS 5014971080
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.