Stock #: CB3000063
Details from Seller
2021 HONDA CB300R ABS,
- Compact Engine: The CB300R's compact 286cc DOHC four-valve, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine is a jewel with a free-revving, responsive nature. The engine also works extraordinarily well in real-world road-riding conditions, providing plenty of power both around town and out on the highway.
- Fine-Tuned Intake And Exhaust: The CB300R's engine uses an intake and exhaust designed to reduce air resistance, contributing to more linear throttle response.
- High-Revving Performance: Bore and stroke are set at 76 x 63mm, with a compression ratio of 10.7:1. PGM-FI fuel injection—with 38mm throttle bore and a refined, straight-shot intake path—delivers crisp throttle response across the rev range.
- Underslung Exhaust: The CB300R underslung exhaust features a dual-chamber design with the outlet on the right side. The high-flow design contributes to an ultra-linear throttle response.
- Inverted Front Fork: The CB300R's 41mm inverted fork offers a smooth ride with compliant damping. The supple spring rate is just right for a bike this size.
- Light, Strong Steel Chassis: The concept behind a Neo-Sports Café machine strives for a perfect combination of handling, power, and athletic comfort. Great handling starts with a superior chassis, which is why the CB300R uses special frame construction designed to be both light and strong.
- Lightweight Aluminum Wheels: Unsprung weight—the tires, wheels, and brakes—are super-important in a sportbike. The CB300R's lightweight aluminum wheels are a critical part of the bike's responsive handling. Plus, they look great too.
- Lightweight Construction: Since it's over 30 pounds lighter than our previous CB300F model, the 2021 CB300R's user-friendly 317-pound curb weight means this bike handles well, and is easier to balance at stoplights or in parking lots.
- Perfect Balance: The CB300R features a balanced 49.6/50.4 front/rear weight bias. That means you're set up for unmatched sport riding, combining rear-wheel traction, front-end
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CB300R ABS
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Kendallville, IN
- Stock Number: CB3000063
- Primary Color: BLACK
- Price: $4,949
Honda CB300R ABS 5013528297
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.