Has there ever been a better time to be an adventure-bike rider? And has taking your next vacation on an adventure bike ever looked better either? Honda's Africa Twin lineup is so good it's an embarrassment of riches. Technology. Comfort. Reliability you can count on, come rain or shine, continent-crossing journeys or weekend getaways. Features like cruise control and touch-screen technology make it a great tourer, while its rugged construction and off-road refinements let you wander from horizon to horizon on the path less travelled.
• TALLER HANDLEBAR: Last year we raised the handlebar 22.5mm higher. That helps open up the cockpit, and works in concert with the seat and windscreen to give you a more comfortable rider's triangle for those long days in the saddle.
• TAPERED ALUMINUM HANDLEBAR: Another example of fitting premium equipment to the Africa Twin wherever we can, the aluminum handlebar is lighter than a steel unit. The design tapers from a thinner diameter under your grips to a thicker section at the top clamp, and is fine-tuned for optimal flex and rigidity.
• NARROW SEAT: We made special efforts to keep the Africa Twin's seat narrow. That makes it easier to move around on the bike, and also makes it easier to get a foot on the ground at stoplights or in parking lots.
• APPLE CARPLAY™: Apple CarPlay™* seamlessly integrates your compatible iPhone®* into your new Africa Twin. That means you can use your iPhone® to access Apple Maps, Apple Music, and other services easily.
• TFT TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY: The Africa Twins feature a 6.5-inch touch-panel LCD multi-information dash display. You can choose between three displays, too, depending on how much information you want to see at once. The screen also enables the Africa Twin to offer integrated Apple CarPlay.
• SIX-SPEED DCT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION: Available on the Africa Twin DCT and Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES DCT, this is the transmission of the future. Inside, it's as tough as a conventional manual, with steel gears throughout.
• CRUISE CONTROL: Here's one of the worst-kept secrets in the motorcycling world--Honda's Africa Twins make great long-distance touring bikes. To that end, we've equipped our Africa Twin models with cruise control, just like our Gold Wings. Your next adventure really starts a couple of hundred miles away? No problem!
• THROTTLE BY WIRE: Our throttle-by-wire system greatly expands the Africa Twin's versatility. First, you get seven levels of Honda Selectable Torque Control.
• 270-DEGREE-PHASE CRANK: Most twins use a 180-degree crank. By phasing the Africa Twin's at 270 degrees, you get a unique power delivery that's easy to modulate, especially in terrain where traction is challenging.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model Africa Twin DCT
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Pompano Beach, FL
- Price $15,199
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Riva Motorsports Pompano Beach
Sponsored By Riva Motorsports Pompano Beach
WHY CHOOSE RIVA MOTORSPORTS
Riva Motorsports Superstore is your premier dealership for Motorsports with the largest inventory in South Florida. We are an authorized dealer for top brands like Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Honda, Kawasaki, Can-Am, KTM and Suzuki. We also offer pre-owned brands like Harley, Triumph, Ducati, Indian and more. Check out our new & used inventory and get into the Motorcycle, Watercraft, ATV, UTV, Dirt Bike or Boat that you have always wanted. We are located in sunny Pompano Bch, Fl. We would love to help you get into your next dream machine. Contact us and let us show you why choosing Riva Motorsports Superstore is the way to ride.