Details from Seller
- TALLER HANDLEBAR: Last year we raised the handlebar 22.5mm higher. That helps open up the cockpit, and works in concert with the seat and windscreen to give you a more comfortable rider’s triangle for those long days in the saddle.
- TAPERED ALUMINUM HANDLEBAR: Another example of fitting premium equipment to the Africa Twin wherever we can, the aluminum handlebar is lighter than a steel unit. The design tapers from a thinner diameter under your grips to a thicker section at the top clamp, and is fine-tuned for optimal flex and rigidity.
- NARROW SEAT: We made special efforts to keep the Africa Twin’s seat narrow. That makes it easier to move around on the bike, and also makes it easier to get a foot on the ground at stoplights or in parking lots.
- NARROWER REAR SUBFRAME: Two things here: First, the aluminum subframe is removable, to aid in servicing and repairs. Second, we narrowed it by 40mm last year. That helps the whole bike feel narrower and more nimble—a big plus in challenging terrain.
- HEATED GRIPS: Standard on the Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES models, these seem like a luxury until the first time you really need them. Then there’s never going back.
- RALLY-TYPE FAIRING: Long-distance riders know there’s no substitute for a real fairing, which is why we spent so many hours getting the Africa Twin’s just right. It gives you a great balance between wind- and weather protection, without being too bulky or top-heavy for serious off-road riding.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: We changed up the seat on the Africa Twin Adventure Sports models for 2020. In addition to being lower (the same height now as the Africa Twin's), it features two-position adjustability, from 850 to 870mm (33.5 to 34.3 inches) offers an adjustable rider’s seat. Seat adjustment is quick and positive, and lets the bike fit a wide range of riders.
- BIAXIAL COUNTERBALANCE: By using counterbalancing elements on two axes, Honda’s engineers can cancel out both primary and coupling vibrations from the engine. The result is that we can mount the engine solidly for superior strength and handling, yet you still get an extraordinarily smooth, vibration-free ride.
- ATHLETIC RIDING POSITION: Adventure riding is an active sport, and that means you need to be able to move around on your bike naturally and athletically. The Africa Twin is extremely narrow where you sit, and the peg-bar-seat triangle lets you move up and forward and far back as well, to enhance handling, especially under demanding trail conditions.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: AFRICA TWIN ADVENTURE SPORTS ES DCT
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $17,999
Honda AFRICA TWIN ADVENTURE SPORTS ES DCT 5014969543
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.