2021 HONDA AFRICA TWIN ADV SP ES DCT,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Make Life An Adventure;
Has there ever been a better time to be an adventure-bike rider? And has taking your next vacation on an adventure bike ever looked better either? Honda's Africa Twin lineup is so good it's an embarrassment of riches. Technology. Comfort. Reliability you can count on, come rain or shine, continent-crossing journeys or weekend getaways. Features like cruise control and touch-screen technology make it a great tourer, while its rugged construction and off-road refinements let you wander from horizon to horizon on the path less travelled. And best of all, there are four different Africa Twins to choose from. Our standard Africa Twin is a great choice for serious off-road enthusiasts. For long-distance adventure touring, check out our two Africa Twin Adventure Sports ES models: They offer special features like electronically controlled suspension, an adjustable windscreen, larger fuel tank, heated grips, tubeless tires, and more. Plus, both are available with either a manual transmission or Honda's automatic DCT transmission, one of the best technical-riding advantages ever.
- 1084cc Twin-Cylinder Engine: The CRF1100L Africa Twin sports one of the best engines ever in an adventure bike. The parallel-twin design is narrow, and delivers torque everywhere from idle to redline. You'll have more grunt down low, and cruise easy on the open road.
- Parallel-Twin Engine Layout: The Africa Twin's parallel-twin engine layout makes the bike shorter front-to-back. That means the front wheel can tuck in closer to the engine, shortening wheelbase and making the bike more nimble off road and on pavement.
- Twin Intakes: The Africa Twin uses a unique twin air-intake design with two vertical filtration elements. All that clean air helps the engine deliver excellent performance, even under pro
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model AFRICA TWIN ADV SP ES DCT
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location PENINSULA, OH
- Stock Number CTH21067
- Primary Color Darkness Black Metallic
- Price $17,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.