2021 Gas Gas MC 250F,
Our 'little' 4-stroke will put the biggest smile on your face. Welcoming and easy to ride yet capable of delivering impressive performance, the GASGAS MC 250F is the go-to bike for anyone that's serious about having fun in the dirt. Mixing a high-revving, fuel-injected, five-speed motor with playful and energetic handling it's a serious MX package for those who love the dirt.
- Bodywork: Red with a splash of white. That's the way we like it! The bodywork fitted to all GASGAS motocross bikes not only reflects our vibrant, Spanish personality but also ensures complete harmony between rider and bike. Considered ergonomics allow unrestricted movement while our flat, high-grip seat profile delivers comfort and control in all conditions.
- Airbox: Less time working on bikes means more time riding bikes, which is exactly why you'll love the straightforward, no tools needed filter mounting system on all GASGAS motocross bikes. Allowing quick and easy filter changes, the airbox is designed with precisely positioned inlet ducts that ensure maximum airflow and protection of the Twin Air filter.
- Handlebars, Grips & Throttle Assembly: Hold on, it's important! We fit all GASGAS motocross bikes with quality Neken tapered handlebars, guaranteeing comfort and control thanks to optimal pressure points on rider's hands. The left side ODI grip doesn't require gluing, while on the right, the vulcanized grip features an innovative integrated throttle mechanism. With easy to adjust free-play, by changing a cam, the progression of the throttle can also be altered.
- Fuel Tank: We like to keep our fuel tanks simple and robust, that's why we opted for a threaded filler cap that provides a tight and reliable seal and positioned the external fuel line to make sure it's less exposed and susceptible to damage. The black 7-liter lightweight polythene fuel tanks feature direct internal line routing from the pump to the flange, for optimal fuel flow.
- Frame: The technology in our frames ensures riders enjoy playful handling and an energetic feeling on any motocross tracks. Underneath the red powder coating there's a lightweight chromium molybdenum steel, hydro-formed, laser-cut and robot-welded chassis that's built to
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Gas Gas
- Model MC 250F
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tucson, AZ
- Stock Number 156169
- Primary Color RED
- Price $8,499
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to AZKKT, Inc., Arizona Kawasaki KTM Triumph Tucson, a family owned and operated dealership, where our variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Tucson, Arizona, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect recreational vehicle or the parts you've been looking for. Check out our catalogs to see what we have. If you need help in making your selection, call or stop in—we're always ready to help!