2021 DUCATI Scrambler Icon, 2021 Ducati Scrambler Icon
Nonconformist, affordable and essential, the Ducati Scrambler® is the perfect blend of tradition and innovation. The renewed Ducati Scrambler is more contemporary, more comfortable and safer, ensuring even more carefree 'Land of Joy' fun!
Cool New Features
- Premium LED Lighting: Headlight with glass lens and DRL. LED turn indicators.
- Improved Riding Experience: Ducati Multimedia System ready. New selected gear indicator and fuel level. New handlebar switch controls. Hydraulic clutch control with adjustable lever.
- New Style Details: New Atomic Tangerine colour. New interchangeable aluminium muscular side panels. Machine-finished aluminium belt covers. New muffler cover.
- New Cast Wheels: New aluminium 10-spoke wheels derived from the 1100.
- Improved Ergonomics: A brand new seat, flatter and comfortable for the rider and the passenger. Improved suspension set-up.
- Engine: New finishing touches to the engine: black cylinder heads and brushed aluminium fins.
- Improved Security: Dual-channel Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Bore x stroke: 88 x 66 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 54 kW (73 hp) @ 8,250 rpm
- Torque: 67 Nm (49 lb-ft) @ 5,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- Exhaust: Exhaust system with single stainless steel muffler, aluminium silencer cover, catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Standard: Euro 4
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1,85:1
- Final drive: Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Front wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Front wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 3.00 in. x 18 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable.
- Rear wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 R17
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
Dimensions and Weight
- Wheelbase: 1.445 mm (56.9 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 112 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 35 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 L - 3.57 gal. (US)
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Ducati
- Model Scrambler Icon
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Falls Church, VA
- Stock Number FD3030
- Primary Color Red
- Price $9,695
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Coleman PowerSports has the largest showrooms and selection in the Mid Atlantic. We back all of our vehicles with a warranty and every customer becomes a VIP. For over 55 years, our mission is to offer you the latest products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Price listed excludes applicable destination, handling, reconditioning fee, $299.00 processing fee, tax, title, and license fees. Please contact us for an exact price and learn about our FREE VIP package.