2021 DUCATI Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO,
An artwork with a sporty attitude. In its Matt Black colour, equipped with Öhlins suspension, low handlebars and café racer-style rear-view mirrors, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is the most muscular version ever.
- Iconic style: Equipped with low handlebars and Café Racer-style rear-view mirrors. Available in Matt Black color. The 1100 logo is painted on the interchangeable cheeks.
- Öhlins: The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is equipped with Öhlins suspension. Specifically a 45 mm diameter upside-down fork and a rear shock absorber with adjustable spring preload and rebound damping. Both allow 150 mm wheel travel to cover all types of terrain, from city obstacles to those that can be encountered on soft offroad tracks. This mix of comfort and performance confirms the Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO's multi-purpose attitude, with the aim of adapting to the riding style of the rider.
- Full of technology: With the electronic management system Ride by Wire and the inertial platform, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO offers high standards of active safety and performance always within everyone's reach and for every type of use thanks to the three Riding Modes. The Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is equipped with Ducati Traction Control (DTC).
- Engine: The engine of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is an air-and oil-cooled, 1079 cm³, two-valve L-twin engine with EURO 5 approval. It has a bore of 98 mm and a stroke of 71.5 mm and favours smooth acceleration at all rpm and ease of handling. The Desmodue engine of the Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO has lightweight crankcases and machined aluminium clutch and alternator covers. The two belt covers are also made of aluminium and they are also machined to enhance the aesthetics.
- Riding comfort: With tubular steel trellis frame with double top beam. Essential, like the Scrambler, it embraces the engine and is completed by an aluminium rear frame. It guarantees great agility in traffic as much as between hairpin bends in the mountains. Thanks to the wide handlebar, moving between urban obstacles is child's play with the Scrambler, while the 1,514 mm wheelbase maximises stability, even at high speeds. The frame and cycling heights allow for a relaxed, easy yet fun ride, while a lower handlebar provides a sportier riding position. &l
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Ducati
- Model Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Northampton, MA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number D 1250
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $15,495
Estimate Payments1 -
The Pioneer Valley's Motorcycle Retailer Dedicated To The Highest Standard of Customer Service