2021 DUCATI Scrambler 1100 PRO,
You can’t ask for more. Designed to be the most complete model ever, with the Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO, you can satisfy your deepest Scrambler desires. Comfortable, powerful and made to travel, yet as stylish as only Scrambler can be.
- Iconic style: With the new two-color Ocean Drive livery, combined with the tubular steel frame and the aluminium rear frame, both in black. The rear is the most distinctive part of the bike thanks to the new right side dual exhaust and the low number plate holder, which make an important contribution to making the bike compact.
- Full of technology: With the electronic management system Ride by Wire and the inertial platform, Scrambler 1100 PRO offers high standards of active safety and performance always within everyone's reach and for every type of use thanks to the three Riding Modes. The Scrambler 1100 PRO is equipped with Ducati Traction Control (DTC).
- Engine: The engine of the Scrambler 1100 PRO is an air-and oil-cooled, 1079 cm³, two-valve L-twin engine with EURO 5 approval. It has a bore of 98 mm and a stroke of 71.5 mm and favours smooth acceleration at all rpm and ease of handling. The Desmodue engine of the Scrambler 1100 PRO has lightweight crankcases and machined aluminium clutch and alternator covers. The two belt covers are also made of aluminium and they are also machined to enhance the aesthetics.
- Riding comfort: With tubular steel trellis frame with double top beam. Essential, like the Scrambler, it embraces the engine and is completed by an aluminium rear frame. It guarantees great agility in traffic as much as between hairpin bends in the mountains. Thanks to the wide handlebar, moving between urban obstacles is child's play with the Scrambler, while the 1,514 mm wheelbase maximises stability, even at high speeds.
- Brembo braking system: The Scrambler 1100 PRO is equipped with a Brembo braking system with ABS Cornering, which guarantees safety in all types of corners. At the front, a 320 mm diameter double disc has been fitted to two Brembo M 4.32B monobloc four-piston calipers with radial connection. At the rear there is a 245 mm disc on which a 34 mm single-piston caliper works. The ABS system has only one level of intervention and is not switchable.
- Innovative lighting: The light guide along
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Ducati
- Model Scrambler 1100 PRO
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Northampton, MA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number D 1211
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $13,495
Estimate Payments1 -
The Pioneer Valley's Motorcycle Retailer Dedicated To The Highest Standard of Customer Service