2021 DUCATI Monster +,
All the essence of Ducati in a modern and contemporary motorcycle. Here is the new Monster in the most compact, essential and lightest possible form. ;
A project that reappropriates the original 1993 concepts with a superbike derived frame, in aluminium, which helps to reduce the weight to just 366 lb dry, - 39.6 lb less than the Monster 821.;
Narrow sides and a design characterized by simple, clean lines make the bike compact and essential: an engine, a seat, the tank, the handlebars. ;
Everything you need to have fun, nothing more.
- Lightweight: the Superbike-derived frame with aluminum front frame helps to keep the weight down to just 36 lb dry. And lightness is a key ingredient for an easy, maneuvrable, fast and above all fun bike.
- Compactness: Narrow sides and front frame ending at vertical head height. This helps to easily put your feet on the ground at a steady motion.
- Essential: Design characterized by simple and clean lines. An engine, a saddle, a tank and a handlebar. There is only what you need to drive and have fun, nothing more.
- Exciting performance: The Monster is powered by the Testastretta 11° 937 cc twin cylinder L-shaped engine, with desmodromic distribution. Compared to the previous 821 it increases displacement, power, torque and decreases weight by 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg) to contribute to the lightness of the bike and offer better rideability. It now delivers 111 hp at 9,250 rpm with maximum torque of 7 lb-ft (9.5 Nm) delivered at just 6,500 rpm, proving to be efficient and reactive in throttle response.
- Engine: Testatretta 11°, V2 - 90°, 4 valves per cylinder, desmodromic valvetrain, liquid cooled.
- Displacement: 937 cc (57 cu in)
- Bore X Stroke: 94 mm x 67.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 13.3:1
- Power: 111 hp (82 kW) @ 9,250 rpm
- Torque: 9.5 kgm (93 Nm, 69 lb ft) @ 6,500 rpm &l
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Ducati
- Model Monster +
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kansas City, MO
- Mileage 2
- Stock Number MB001667-D
- Primary Color RED
- Price $12,195
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to Reno's Powersports KC for Yamaha, Can Am, Ducati, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi, Vespa, Piaggio, Sea Doo, Wave Runner, Roxor, Ural Side Cars, We are a full service dealership for parts, accessories, riding gear, service and repair and all of your motoring needs. Check us out at www.renoskc.com or call 1-866-936-8900