2021 DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 950 SP,
- Type: Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled, magnesium head covers.
- Displacement: 937 cc
- Bore X stroke: 94 x 67.5 mm (3.70 x 2.66 in.)
- Compression ratio: 13.3:1
- Power: 84 kW (114 hp) @ 9.000 rpm
- Torque: 96 Nm (71 lb-ft) @ 7.250 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride by Wire system.
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch, hydraulic control.
- Front suspension: Ohlins fully adjustable, upside-down Ø 48 mm
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP v3, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminum single-sided swingarm-
- Rear wheel: W shaped 3-spoke Marchesini forged light alloy 5.5 x 17
- Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP, 180/55 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 185 mm (7.3 in) - 175 mm (6.9 in)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating aluminum flange discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO.
- Instrumentation: Full-TFT color display
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Ducati
- Model HYPERMOTARD 950 SP
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peoria, AZ
- Mileage 5
- Stock Number B008041
- Primary Color RED
- Price $17,195
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles Peoria
Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles Peoria
GO AZ Motorcycles in Peoria is proud to represent the premier European motorcycle brands - BMW, Ducati, Triumph, Aprilia, Vespa, Piaggio, Moto Guzzi and Royal Enfield. With a relentless focus on customer service, satisfaction and safety, GO AZ Motorcycles delivers an experience like no other. We offer a variety of new and pre-owned bikes, demo rides, a wide selection of parts, accessories and apparel, and a Service department qualified to work on most models of motorcycles and side-by-sides.