2021 CSC Motorcycles FT750XP-26, The FT750XP is built around a lightweight aluminum chassis, and it uses a battery pack that fits integrally into the frame’s downtube for an ultra-clean appearance. The battery uses high-quality Samsung lithium cells to deliver 653 watt-hours of energy, enough to help power the bike for 25 to 40 miles, depending on the amount of pedal assistance provided by its rider.
The lockable battery pack sends its energy to an intelligent brushless controller and then to a first-rate Bafang 750-watt motor mounted in the rear-wheel hub. Pedal-assist rates can be adjusted to five levels, while a thumb-operated throttle can power the FT750XP to 20 mph (max speed for Class 2 electric bikes) without even pedaling. Adding pedal power can boost maximum speed above 25 mph.
The FT750XP’s components are premium quality. CSC uses Samsung battery, Bafang motor, 6061 aluminum frame, Tektro hydraulic brakes, and a huge 180mm stainless steel discs for excellent control.
The esteemed Shimano brand is found on the 7-speed Freewheel gear set and Altus derailleur with adaptable gear ratios to tackle everything from steep hills to urban road speeds. The Shimano index shifter clearly displays which gear is selected. A dual-sided front sprocket guard ensures the chain remains on track even when ridden over rough terrain.
Rider comfort is aided by a front suspension with 3.94 inches (100mm) of bump-absorbing travel, able to be fine-tuned with 8 levels of damping adjustment plus a lockout setting, as well as spring-preload adjustability. Fat Kenda Juggernaut tires look brawny and provide additional bump absorption.
Lightweight aluminum is also used for key components such as the pedals and crank, wheel rims, and tapered handlebar. Instrumentation is via a 2.6 x 3.8-inch LCD display that monitors speed.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum alloy, high-step type
- Frame Size: 18 inches
- Max Capacity: 330 pounds
- Motor: 750-watt Bafang geared hub
- Motor Torque: 37 lb-ft (80 Newton meters)
- Pedal Assistance: Five assist levels, 1:1 cadence pedal assistance
- Initiating mode: Pedal-assist and thumb throttle
- Battery: Removable Samsung 18650 35E 3500mAH, lithium NCA (LiNiCoAlO2)
- Battery Specs: 48 volts, 13.6 amp-hours, 652.8 watt-hours
- Battery Weight: 6.56 pounds (2.98kg)
- Range: 25 to 45+ miles (dependent on usage)
- Controller: Intelligent brushless 48V750W
- Charger: 54.6V2A 100-240V input
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Max speed: 25-28 mph (40-45km/h)
- Front fork: Aluminum alloy, gold-anodized tubes
- Front suspension: 3.94 inches (100mm) of travel, 8 levels of damping adjustment plus lockout, preload adjustable
- Brakes: F/R: Tektro E500 hydraulic, twin-opposed-piston calipers
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Csc Motorcycles
- Model FT750XP-26
- Category Electric Bicycle
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Azusa, CA
- Stock Number FT750XP-26B
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $1,688
Estimate Payments1 -
We're CSC Motorcycles, we're located in southern California, and our mission is to bring you the best value, the best motorcycles, and the best support and customer service in the industry.