2021 BMW S 1000 RR,
THE BMW S 1000 RR.;
THE SUPERBIKE OF SUPERLATIVES.;
Always pushing to the limit and in search of the ideal line, you've got 205 HP beneath you. Unbridled power pushes your RR to the max - with a maximum torque of 83 lb-ft at 11,000 rpm and a torque curve of at least 74 lb-ft over a range of 5,500 to 14,500 [rpm]. Ten years after the first generation of the RR first mesmerized the world of motorcycles, we're now entering the next level of performance. We have updated almost every component of the RR - from the front to the rear. The result: less weight and noticeably higher performance. Are you ready for the pole position and for victory? The RR awaits you.
- Tail unit: For the first time at BMW Motorrad, turn signals, brake lights and tail lights are all integrated into one unit. In a few simple steps, this can be dismantled for use on the track.
- Next-Gen Dynamic Damping Control (DDC): The new RR is available with optional Dynamic Damping Control (DDC) to provide optimal damping as it adapts to the road surface and riding characteristics within a record-breaking 10 ms - whether on the road or the track.
- 6.5 TFT Display: Pioneer among the superbikes: the 6.5 TFT display of the RR. Configuring the Ride Modes is extremely easy.
- Multi-control: Everything under control: Thanks to the intuitive menu guidance, you control the information and settings on the 6.5 TFT display with the multi-controller.
- M carbon wheels: With the optional M carbon wheels with a 0.5 mm thicker brake disc, the total weight of the RR is reduced by 3.7 lbs. By reducing the rotating mass, the agility and ultimately the performance of the bike is significantly increased.
- LED lights: The headlights: LED technology as a standard feature and the iconic design of the position lights gives the RR that unmistakable BMW look.
- M seat: Maximum support and energy-saving ergonomics for maximum performance: Never before has relaxed riding and the battle for the last hundredths of a second been as enjoyable as with the new M seat of the BMW RR.
- Swing arm on trussing: Unique selling point of gargantuan stature: from the track to series pro
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make BMW
- Model S 1000 RR
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Palm Bay, FL
- Mileage 6
- Stock Number BMW6E61351
- Primary Color Black Storm Metallic
- Price $20,540
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Power Motorcycles
Sponsored By Power Motorcycles
we DREAM motorcycles
we LIVE motorcycles
That's our motto here at Florida's newest exclusive BMW dealer
Located at exit 173 off of Interstate 95 on the beautiful Space Coast
We offer the latest products and always put the customer first!
Stop in or call, our experienced team of motorcycle professionals are ready to please.