2021 BMW R18 CLASSIC, This R 18 Classic First Edition includes:Special Edition- Design Option Chrome- White pinstripesPremium Package- Adaptive headlight- Hill Start Control- Headlight Pro- Reverse assistSelect Package- Locking fuel filler cap- Heated grips- Antitheft alarmTraditional footrestsCruise control
The BMW R 18 Classic;
Iconic. Nostalgic. Soulfuel;
The R 18 Classic is a modern cruiser with a nostalgic sense of BMW design. It reminds one of the first BMW cruisers suitable for touring. It also invokes timeless marks of our motorcycle history, such as with the white double pinstripe found on the R 18 Classic First Edition. The heart of the machine is obviously the boxer engine with the most displacement we have ever built. It is designed for relaxing tours and pure enjoyment.
- Seat with passenger seat: The seat bench consists of two individual seats.
- Boxer with pushrods: Built with conviction, for over 95 years: The R stands for boxer.
- LED additional lights: Typical nostalgic touring bike: two auxiliary lights.
- Footboards: These provide a relaxed and comfortable ride, as the overall appearance of the bike already suggests.
- Windshield: The large windshield protects the rider from the wind and weather.
- Round exhaust pipe, open driveshaft, double cradle frame: Historic influence, newly interpreted for today.
- Black tank with double pinstripe and classic BMW logo: The black tank with double striping is one of the icons of BMW Motorrad history.
- Saddle bags: The soft bags have 4.1 gallons of space for things you might need on a trip.
- Design: Air/oil cooled two-cylinder four-stroke boxer engine with two chain-driven camshafts above the crankshaft.
- Bore x stroke: 107.1 mm x 100 mm
- Capacity: 1,802 cc
- Horsepower: 91 hp at 4,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 116 lb-ft at 3,000
- Condition Used
- Year 2021
- Make BMW
- Model R18 CLASSIC
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Fredericksburg, VA
- Mileage 14
- Stock Number 37996
- Primary Color BLK STORM MET
- Price $24,015
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Morton's has been selling and servicing BMW motorcycles for more than four decades, and has been owned by the same family since its corporate birth in 1943. Here on our website you can browse through the complete line of new BMW bikes as well as our new & pre-owned inventory. You can search for original BMW parts or accessories, or find the one piece of apparel to make your kit complete. Request a date and time for your next service appointment, or subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.