2021 BMW R18,
The new BMW R 18.;;
Soul is all that matters.;;
The new R 18 invokes the history and the iconic hallmarks of the BMW brand. The result: a true BMW cruiser that is full of character, surrounding the largest displacement boxer engine we have ever built and timeless design features.;
The basic version of the R 18 in Black Storm Metallic insists on purity.
- Machined engine housing cover: The high-quality Machined engine housing cover made of milled aluminium impressively give the boxer engine an attractive look. Optional Accessory Items Shown.
- Available Floorboards: For a true boxer riding experience.
- Available 2-Tone-Black cylinder head covers: The high-quality 2-Tone-Black cylinder head covers made of milled aluminium perfectly give the boxer engine an attractive appearance.
- Fishtail silencers: The R 18 design emphasizes the distinctive cruiser silhouette.
- Machined fuel filler cap: The high-quality Machined fuel filler cap made of milled aluminium adds a striking design highlight with its two-tone look. Optional Accessory Items Shown.
- Boxer with pushrods: The R stands for boxers and has done so for over 95 years. Option Shown.
- Open drive shaft and double-cradle frame: The open, nickel-plated driveshaft puts the focus on the torque.
- Fork bridge: Clean and authentic in every detail.
- Design: Air/oil cooled two-cylinder four-stroke boxer engine with two chain-driven camshafts above the drive shaft.
- Bore x stroke: 107.1 mm x 100.0 mm
- Capacity: 1,802 cc
- Nominal capacity: 91 hp at 4,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 116 lbs-ft at 3,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 9.6 :1
- Fuel preparation: Electronic intake pipe fuel injection,
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make BMW
- Model R18
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Worcester, MA
- Stock Number CX961
- Primary Color BLACK STORM METTALIC
- Secondary Color White Pinstripe
- Price $22,615
Estimate Payments1 -
Wagner Motorsports carries new and pre-owned motorcycles from some of the best brands including Indian Motorcycle, BMW, Ducati, KTM, and more! We ship most bikes to any state in the Continental US from our megastore located in Central New England. Please call or visit us today!