2021 BMW R18,
The new BMW R 18.;;
Soul is all that matters.;;
The new R 18 invokes the history and the iconic hallmarks of the BMW brand. The result: a true BMW cruiser that is full of character, surrounding the largest displacement boxer engine we have ever built and timeless design features, such as the white double striping on the R 18 First Edition.;
R 18 First Edition;
The double striping and chromed design elements are characteristic of the First Edition, as is the logo.
- Machined engine housing cover: The high-quality Machined engine housing cover made of milled aluminium impressively give the boxer engine an attractive look. Optional Accessory Items Shown.
- Available Floorboards: For a true boxer riding experience.
- Available 2-Tone-Black cylinder head covers: The high-quality 2-Tone-Black cylinder head covers made of milled aluminium perfectly give the boxer engine an attractive appearance.
- Fishtail silencers: The R 18 design emphasizes the distinctive cruiser silhouette.
- Machined fuel filler cap: The high-quality Machined fuel filler cap made of milled aluminium adds a striking design highlight with its two-tone look. Optional Accessory Items Shown.
- Boxer with pushrods: The R stands for boxers and has done so for over 95 years. Option Shown.
- Open drive shaft and double-cradle frame: The open, nickel-plated driveshaft puts the focus on the torque.
- Fork bridge: Clean and authentic in every detail.
- Design: Air/oil cooled two-cylinder four-stroke boxer engine with two chain-driven camshafts above the drive shaft.
- Bore x stroke: 107.1 mm x 100.0 mm
- Capacity: 1,802 cc
- Nominal capacity: 91 hp at 4,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 116 lbs-ft at 3,000 rpm
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make BMW
- Model R18
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Lakeville, MN
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number B2420
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $22,265
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Leo's South
Sponsored By Leo's South
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.