2021 BMW F 750 GS Light White, 2021 BMW F 750 GS Light White YOUR TICKET TO ADVENTURE
Take a short break from everyday life. Expand your horizons. With the BMW F 750 GS. The adventure bike masters all routes, whatever the terrain. The comprehensive standard equipment with ABS Pro, Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) and LED indicators, as well as the optional Pro riding modes, leaves nothing to be desired. And the new “extra low” seat height as special equipment makes embarking on your next adventure easier than ever before. So climb on the F 750 GS and experience the #SpiritOfGS.HIGHLIGHTS FOR ADVENTURE SEEKERS
The F 750 GS is easy to handle and masters even rough terrain admirably. Thanks to the extensive range of equipment, you can adapt it perfectly to your personal build and wishes.Features may include:
- Dynamic ESA
Dynamic ESA adapts the suspension of the chassis automatically to the conditions: for improved contact between the tyres and the ground.
- ABS Pro and DTC in series
ABS Pro allows the rider to keep control over the machine during braking round curves. Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) prevents the rear wheel from spinning during changing grip conditions, thus providing added stability.
- Distinctive LED indicators in series
The new LED indicators now offer more visibility when turning off towards your next adventure as standard.
- Extended Pro riding modes
Dynamic Brake Control (DBC) makes braking safer, which the Engine Braking Control (EBC) prevents the rear wheel from slipping when the accelerator is released or during a downshift.
- More power with the USB port as standard
Located on the right in the cockpit, ensuring that your smartphone remains charged and that you have access to your music and contacts at all times.
- Connectivity with TFT display and multi-controller
Connect your smartphone to the bike via bluetooth and keep an overview of the vehicle information, navigation, calls and media with the 6.5 inch TFT display. You can control all functions intuitively via the multi-controller.
- Expanded seat variety
The new “extra low” seat improves the handling and control of the machine, even for shorter riders.
- Compact engine concept.
The responsive in-line twin-cylinder with 77 hp sends ample power to the rear wheel. (European Model Shown)
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make BMW
- Model F 750 GS Light White
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Burbank, CA
- Mileage 14
- Stock Number BE25753
- VIN Number WB10B1803M6E25753
- Primary Color LIGHT WHITE
- Price $13,615
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By BMW Motorcycles of Burbank
Sponsored By BMW Motorcycles of Burbank
* All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, dealer freight/preparation, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Final actual sales price includes all rebates and may vary depending on options or accessories selected. Visit our fully stocked showroom for bike, parts, accessories, apparel and service at 2913 N Ontario St Burbank, CA 91504