2021 APRILIA RSV4 Factory,
It's hard to describe the thrills of the track. But we can at least try.;
Imagine the thrills of being astride a motorcycle on a racing track. The shivers that run down your spine as you hit top speed, the flow of adrenalin as you accelerate on the bends, the sharp intake of breath as you power towards the finishing line. Welcome to the RSV4 Factory experience. A premium superbike at the top of its category, it is designed for riders who crave high performance without compromising the quality and safety levels that are synonymous with Aprilia.
- Continuous evolution: Horsepower remains at an impressive 217 at 13000 rpm, already hard to beat, but it now meets the rigid Euro 5 criteria and breaks the 305 km/h barrier at top speed. The new Magneti Marelli ECU 11MP control system and a lighter exhaust with reduced thermal inertia further contribute to lowering emissions.
- Team work at its best: The RSV4 Factory sports the outstanding Öhlins Smart EC2.0 semi-active suspension system, which has been fine-tuned through a team effort involving both their engineers and the crack squad from Noale. Tested on the toughest tracks including Imola and Mugello until both teams were completely satisfied with the results, the new and improved system delivers a significant improvement in both performance and that elusive, but hard to describe, riding “feeling”.
- Suited to any riding style: The Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension system makes it a breeze to customise and calibrate the shock absorbers and fork, with a choice of semi-active and manual mode, both easy to activate via buttons on the handlebar. Further personalisation options come in the form of 3 maps that regulate the suspension in different ways.
- ?Engine Type: Aprilia 4 longitudinal 65° V4 cylinder, 4-strokes, liquid cooling system, doubleoverhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder
- Bore and Stroke: 81 x 53.32 mm
- Total Engine Capacity: 1.099 cc
- Compression Ratio: 13.6:1
- Maximum Power at Crankshaft: 217 HP (159.5 kW) at 13,000 rpm
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Aprilia
- Model RSV4 Factory
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Denver, CO
- Mileage 2
- Primary Color Lava Red
- Secondary Color Lava Red
- Price $25,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Imperial Sportbikes
Sponsored By Imperial Sportbikes
Imperial Sportbikes is Colorado’s largest Aprilia dealer and specializes in European motorcycle parts, sales, service and tuning of all sportbikes!
- Everything for Your Sportbike Needs
- Sportbikes in Stock and Ready to Ride
- Colorado Owned & Operated Since 2006