2021 APRILIA RSV4,
And the winner is… the RSV4;
Subjected to rigorous comparative testing on tracks around the world the RSV4 proved its mettle time and time again. No surprise, given Aprilia’s racing experience, but it continues to evolve, with new features such as integrated aerodynamic winglets, a new electronics package that includes advanced APRC and a double fairing that improves aerodynamic efficiency. ;
When you add in the 217 horsepower, improved torque and the hallmark Aprilia chassis, it’s fair to say that there is only one clear contender if you’re looking for a bike that delivers unbeatable performance.
- A winner in every sense: The expertise developed and honed by the Aprilia Racing Division on tracks the world over finds a home in the RSV4, offering its riders the chance to experience the same thrills as those who have been in the saddle of some of the most powerful bikes of all time. The RSV4 takes another leap forward with advanced electronics, a Euro 5-engine and a dynamic, aggressive design that makes it the most coveted bike of any self-respecting biker.
- Lightweight yet powerful: In the previous range, the RR version sported an Aprilia 1000-cc, 201-horsepower V4, but the new RSV4 and RSV4 Factory ramp up the power to 1100 cc. We’re talking about the world’s first mass-produced high-performance narrow V 4-cylinder and the most powerful and revolutionary engine ever built by Aprilia. With its complete electronics system and compact, lightweight structure, this is a truly unique and remarkable bike.
- Make yourself comfortable: The shape of the new RSV4, inspired by the revolutionary RS 660, makes for a significantly reduced aerodynamic resistance coefficient with a notable jump in performance at high speed. By better isolating the head and shoulders, riders benefit from an 11% improvement in protection from the air, while the frontal design increases air pressure on the airbox by 7%, delivering greater engine performance.
- Engine Type: Aprilia 4 longitudinal 65° V4 cylinder, 4-strokes, liquid cooling system, doubleoverhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder
- Bore and Stroke: 81 x 53.32 mm
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Aprilia
- Model RSV4
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Riverside, CA
- Stock Number L4236
- Primary Color Black/Gray
- Price $18,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Your Riverside Motorcycle, Spyder Roadster, ATV, UTV, Slingshot, and Personal Watercraft Dealer For All Your Sales, Service, and Parts Needs.