2021 APRILIA RS 660,
The future respects the traditions of the House of Noale which has long been renowned for its innovation and distinctive character. With its sporty personality and stunning contemporary lines, the RS 660 brings the winning Aprilia track experience to the road. Its unique design shapes a lightweight, compact bike with sleek, agile volumes. Delivering stability at high speeds, it is all about creating a fun, pleasurable riding experience. Colour options include the brand-new Acid Gold that further highlights the design and young, dynamic personality of this bike.
- Winning Spirit: The RS 660 draws on the winning Aprilia expertise to introduce new standards to its category. The top-of-the-range chassis creates a truly dynamic riding experience with its uniquely-constructed lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm optimising weight distribution.
- Simply Breathtaking: The sporty personality and contemporary lines of the RS 660 make a splash wherever it goes, bring Aprilia’s winning track experience to the road. Its unique design shapes a lightweight, compact bike with sleek, agile volumes. Delivering stability at high speeds, it’s all about creating a fun, pleasurable riding experience.
- New Riding Experience: The riding position has been carefully designed to offer comfort on the road and the ideal front weight distribution. The perfectly balanced set-up of saddle, foot pegs and the clip-on handlebars over the steering yoke create a dynamic riding position. Add to all this a choice of five predefined riding modes for different track and road conditions and you have all the ingredients for a truly thrilling riding experience.
- APRC System: Originally developed for use in racing then fine-tuned for the road, the APRC system is an advanced electronic control solution. It is a total package designed to ensure safety on roads and improved performance on the track. The RS 660 boasts the latest APRC (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) package of electronic controls. This advanced inertial six-axis navigation system uses internal gyroscopes and acceleration sensors to understand the engine’s status as it relates to the road in real time and provide instant adjustments to help improve performance and safety.
- Engine: Aprilia paral
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Aprilia
- Model RS 660
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Denver, CO
- Mileage 3
- Stock Number IS1863
- Primary Color Gold
Imperial Sportbikes is Colorado’s largest Aprilia dealer and specializes in European motorcycle parts, sales, service and tuning of all sportbikes!
- Everything for Your Sportbike Needs
- Sportbikes in Stock and Ready to Ride
- Colorado Owned & Operated Since 2006