2021 Aprilia® RS 660, Price includes freight and set up. NO hidden fees at KMS.
2021 Aprilia® RS 660
The future respects the traditions of the House of Noale which has long been renowned for its innovation and distinctive character. With its sporty personality and stunning contemporary lines, the RS 660 brings the winning Aprilia track experience to the road. Its unique design shapes a lightweight, compact bike with sleek, agile volumes. Delivering stability at high speeds, it is all about creating a fun, pleasurable riding experience. Colour options include the brand-new Acid Gold that further highlights the design and young, dynamic personality of this bike.WINNING SPIRIT
The RS 660 draws on the winning Aprilia expertise to introduce new standards to its category. The top-of-the-range chassis creates a truly dynamic riding experience with its uniquely-constructed lightweight aluminium frame and swingarm optimising weight distribution.SIMPLY BREATHTAKING
The sporty personality and contemporary lines of the RS 660 make a splash wherever it goes, bring Aprilia’s winning track experience to the road. Its unique design shapes a lightweight, compact bike with sleek, agile volumes. Delivering stability at high speeds, it’s all about creating a fun, pleasurable riding experience.NEW RIDING EXPERIENCE
The riding position has been carefully designed to offer comfort on the road and the ideal front weight distribution. The perfectly balanced set-up of saddle, foot pegs and the clip-on handlebars over the steering yoke create a dynamic riding position. Add to all this a choice of five predefined riding modes for different track and road conditions and you have all the ingredients for a truly thrilling riding experience.
Features may include:Advanced technology
- APRC system
- Multimap Cornering ABS
- 5 Riding Modes
- Colour TFT instrument panel
- Aprilia MIA* (*optional)
- The new twin-cylinder 660 cc with a 100 hp and incredibly high torque delivers lively, responsive performance in all conditions and is Euro 5 compliant.
- front light grouping of 3 LED elements
- distinctive DRL with integrated indicators
- ambient light sensor that regulates automatic headlight activation
- a pair of “cornering lights” that illuminate fhe entire bend for greater visibility
- Advanced multimap Cornering ABS ensures maximum safety on the road without compromising the RS 660’s performance. Using a precise algorithm that continuously monitors a host of parameters such as lateral acceleration, pressure applied to the front brake, lean, pitch and yaw,
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Aprilia®
- Model RS 660
- Category Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tyrone, PA
- Stock Number AP00921
- Price $11,299
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Call toll free for pricing 888-592-2059.
Financing available on new and used bikes!!!