2020 ZERO Zero SR/F Standard,
The unprecedented combination of industry-leading power, control, and connection.
- Effortless Power: The SR/F delivers 140 ft-lbs of torque and 110 horsepower with the simple twist of a throttle thanks to the class-leading performance and efficiency of Zero’s new ZF75-10 motor and ZF14.4 lithium-ion battery.
- ZF14.4 Battery Pack: The ZF14.4 lithium-ion battery makes the SR/F capable of a 200-mile maximum range.* The battery’s industry-leading power and energy density combined with an aluminum heat-sink housing and thermal transfer interface ensure consistent cell cooling and maximum long-term powertrain performance. (* Note: Maximum city range includes addition of Zero’s Power Tank, available fall 2019.)
- ZF75-10 Motor: The ZF75-10 motor delivers 140 ft-lbs of torque and 110 hp, effortlessly propelling the SR/F to a top speed of 124 mph. Pairing Zero’s renowned internal permanent magnet brushless architecture and a passively air-cooled compact design creates class-leading performance and efficiency.
- Rapid Charge System: Our all-new scalable Rapid Charge System allows the bike to be configured for 3 kW, 6 kW, 9 kW or 12 kW of charging at any standard Level 2 charge station.* The SR/F Rapid Charge System will be able to charge at 38 miles of range per hour of charging (mphc) on 3 kW, 76 mphc on 6 kw, and 153 mphc on 12 kW which can recharge the battery pack to 95% capacity in 1 hour of charging. (* Note: SR/F requires use of included EVSE cord in order to charge on a standard 110 V wall outlet.)
- Power Pivot: A proprietary concentric motor and swingarm pivot design provide the optimal architecture to ensure constant drive-belt tension and maximum torque delivery to the rear wheel. A custom-designed, large-bearing swingarm pivot allows ample space for the high-performance motor while allowing a slim chassis waist to enhance rider ergonomics and bike maneuverability.
- Effortless Control: The SR/F, equipped with Zero’s Cypher III operating system and Bosch’s Motorcycle Stability Control (MSC), is equal parts brawn and brains. Effortless power is paired with intuitive control, creating the new standard for premium performance—an
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Zero
- Model Zero SR/F Standard
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location North Kingstown, RI
- Stock Number ON FLOOR
- Primary Color BOARDWALK RED
- Price $18,995
Estimate Payments1 -
RAZEE MOTORCYCLE CENTER OPENED FOR BUSINESS IN 1947, AND HAS REMAINED A FAMILY OWNED SHOP CATERING TO MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS. WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR BMW, DUCATI, MOTO GUZZI, KTM, HONDA, KAWASAKI, AND YAMAHA. WHETHER YOU ARE NEW TO RIDING, OR A SEASONED RACER, WE CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL OF YOUR MOTORCYCLING NEEDS.