Chassis / Suspension
- PLUSH, LONG-TRAVEL SUSPENSION: 33 mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
- TERRAIN-CONQUERING TIRES: Fat 130/80-18 front and 180/80-14 rear tires provide excellent traction, control and the TW200’s unique dual-purpose style.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SWINGARM: Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- DISC BRAKE: Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
- TORQUEY POWERPLANT: Strong-pulling 196 cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low-and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- 5-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Yamaha
- Model TW200
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Norfolk, VA
- Price $4,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Fun On Road, Off Road and On the Water, Sunrise Cycles is your destination power-sport's dealership from New and used to Parts and Service. Call us today and Lets RIDE. 1-866-778-0168