2020 TRIUMPH Thruxton RS, USED THRUXTON WITH ONLY 28 MILES ! PERFECT CONDITION. NO FREIGHT OR SETUP FEE'S !
A unique update and a major engine development for this exciting Thruxton introduces an all-new RS model that delivers 8 more horsepower, 83 LB-FT peak torque lower down in the rev range and more responsiveness than ever before.;
The new Thruxton RS has all the hallmarks, features and quality of Triumph's celebrated Thruxton R, together with even more intuitive agile handling, more contemporary style and unique high-quality detailing.;
A dedicated sports-focused chassis combines with a high specification suspension, race-derived tires, premium Brembo M50 front brake setup and upgraded rider technologies to create a truly exciting, modern ride. Topping up its incredible equipment, the significantly updated Thruxton 1,200cc high-power parallel twin engine is now more responsive, has more peak power (104 HP @ 7,500rpm) and delivers 83 LB-FT of torque 700rpm lower in the rev range.;
Everything about this incredible new motorcycle was honed to enhance the Thruxton's celebrated reputation and take Triumph's cafe racing pedigree to the next level. With the new RS model, the legend evolves.
- Significantly Upgraded Thruxton RS Engine: Engine upgrades include new lightweight low inertia crankshaft, clutch, balance shafts, rare earth alternator, magnesium cam cover, thin-walled engine covers, as well as new high-compression pistons, revised ports and cam profile, and secondary air system. Together, these deliver an incredible 20% reduction of inertia and a new Thruxton engine that revs harder for longer.
- More Power: With 104 peak horsepower @ 7,500rpm (which is 8 HP more than the previous Thruxton), the new Thruxton RS delivers thrilling cafe racer performance with more power low down and across the entire rev range.
- Peak Torque Lower Down: The peak torque (83 LB-FT @ 4,250rpm) of the Thruxton RS is now delivered 700rpm lower in the rev range, offering an exceptional thrilling ride.
- Lighter By 13 Pounds: Weight savings were achieved through engine upgrades that include magnesium cam cover and thin-walled engine covers and a lighter weight battery.
- Higher Specification Brembo M50 Brakes: Enhanced stopping power with better init
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Triumph
- Model Thruxton RS
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Marengo, IL
- Mileage 28
- Stock Number M-7223
- Price $13,985
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Randy's Cycles
Sponsored By Randy's Cycles