2020 TRIUMPH Speed Twin,
The inspirational spirit of the original 1959 Bonneville lives on today in every new Street Twin, as each is crammed with original character, beautiful iconic style, and modern state-of-the-art capability.;
In a major step forward for Triumph's most successful custom classic, the Street Twin has been designed to deliver more power (up to 18%), more performance, a higher specification for improved rider control and comfort, new first-in-class technology, and more contemporary custom style. This bike truly offers all the beauty and authentic character of a real modern classic, with incredible torque, soundtrack, handling, and riding feel.;
And with over 140 accessories, the Street Twin has been built to personalise so it's easy for anyone to customise their ride by enhancing their bike's bodywork, detailing, and functionality to reflect their own individual riding needs.
- New Brembo Front Brakes: Get excellent stopping power, with better bite and greater rider control with the Street Twin's new 4-piston Brembo front brake caliper.
- New Cartridge Forks: Higher specification 1.6 inches (41mm) cartridge forks offer 4.7 inches (120mm) travel for a more comfortable and confident ride.
- First-In-Class Riding Modes: New to the Street Twin, and first in class, Road and Rain riding modes adjust the throttle map and traction control settings for more riding control, via a dedicated mode selection button incorporated into the bike's left hand switchcube.
- Torque-Assist Clutch: It's easier to enjoy your Street Twin ride for longer with a torque-assist clutch that's optimized to reduce the rider's clutch lever effort, especially during stop/start urban rides. The resulting reduction in clutch packaging also facilitates a narrower engine.
- New Tpms Capability: For greater rider convenience, Triumph's electronic Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is now available as one of the new Street Twin's 140+ accessories.
- ABS & Switchable Traction Control: Latest generation ABS and switchable traction control manages the Street Twin's thrilling torque when it's required. Compact, responsive, and incorporated with minimal visual impact, these contemporary safety standards can
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Triumph
- Model Speed Twin
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Warren, OH
- Mileage 2,916
- Stock Number UTM2117
- Primary Color Jet Black
- Price $10,995
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Motozilli [Triumph Yamaha of Warren]
Sponsored By Motozilli [Triumph Yamaha of Warren]