Details from Seller
2020 TRIUMPH SPEEDMASTER, The new Bonneville Speedmaster features Triumph's critically-acclaimed 1200cc engine, with category-leading torque, signature Bobber tune that delivers peak torque of 106Nm at 4,000rpm - a massive 42% more than the 2015 Triumph Speedmaster and up to 10% more than the current Bonneville T120.Added Accessories:Fender Rail Removal Kit $115.00Mudguard Finisher Black $110.00Turn Out Performance Exhaust Tips $399.99Exhaust Header $224.95Installation $331.00Total $1,180.94* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer costs.***Sale pricing listed accounts for any/all promotional cash offers. Special financing offer is not available with sale pricing. See dealer for further details and/or questions pertaining to reduced pricing.**
- Bullet LED Indicators: Black bullet-style LED* indicators complement the Speedmaster's minimalist styling. *Local market restrictions may apply, check with your Triumph dealer for availability.
- Forward Pegs: Enhancing the laid-back ergonomics, the Speedmaster's forward footpegs are perfectly positioned to deliver a comfortable cruiser style and riding position.
- Ride-By-Wire Technology: The latest generation ride-by-wire system has been sensitively incorporated to provide enhanced throttle control, rideability, and safety.
- 12-Litre Tank Capacity: With a 12-litre tank capacity, the new Speedmaster matches the Bonneville T120 on tank size while providing greater touring control, and delivers a much longer refuel and riding range than the Bonneville Bobber.
- Classic Rear ‘Drum Brake' Inspired Hub: For an authentic classic look the Speedmaster comes with a unique ‘drum brake' inspired rear wheel hub.
- Ignition Barrel: The ignition barrel has been positioned in front of the right hand side panel, in keeping with the heritage styling.
- Branded Locking Fuel Cap: The branded locking chrome fuel cap complements the bike's sculpted tank and adds to the overall premium finish.
- Classically-Styled Twin Throttle Bodies: The classical styling detail of the twin throttl
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Triumph
- Model: SPEEDMASTER
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Mileage: 5
- Stock Number: T972291
- Primary Color: COBALT BLUE
- Price: $13,400
Triumph SPEEDMASTER 5010568114
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.