Details from Seller
- The All New Rocket 3 R Engine: The Rocket 3's 2,500cc triple is the world's largest production motorcycle engine and is optimized to deliver a 39.6-pound weight savings over the previous Rocket generation, for thrilling performance and all-day, any gear, effortless capability.
- Rocket 3 R Incredible Acceleration & Torque: With 163 LB-FT of peak torque, the Rocket 3 R is the ultimate muscle roadster. This is the highest torque of any production motorcycle in the world, and is delivered across the entire rev range in one smooth and seamless flow. The amazing combination of engine power, torque delivery and advanced chassis setup of the Rocket 3 R delivers incredible acceleration and unparalleled performance.
- Signature Twin LED Headlight: The Rocket 3 R's all-new signature twin LED headlight has beautiful Triumph maker's mark triangle branding and DRL (Daytime Running Light, where allowed) for optimum durability and power efficiency.
- Intricate 20-Spoke Wheels: All-new 20-spoke wheels with imposing 9.45-inch (240 mm) rear tire size, are made of lightweight cast aluminum in a contemporary design with a blacked-out finish.
- Torque Assist Hydraulic Clutch: Light clutch action reduces clutch lever effort to deliver more rider comfort and control.
- Comfortable Tailored Pillion & Rider Seats: The Rocket 3 R's sculpted roadster rider and pillion saddle setup delivers a clean, flowing line across the bike. It also features cast aluminum finishers underneath the rider seat. The rider seat height is a low 30.43 inches for easy accessibility.
- Adjustable Ergonomics: Designed with ergonomics that deliver maximum comfort and accommodate every rider, the Rocket 3 R offers mid-foot controls with two vertical position settings to suit rider preference.
- Stylish Internally Wired Handlebars: The Rocket 3 R's roadster-style handlebars deliver a unique muscular feel and commanding riding position.
- Class-Defining Finish & Detailing: Enhancing the Rocket 3 R's incredible aesthetics are a host of premium details including a muscular sculpted gas tank featuring central recess, brushed tank strap with Monza-style cap, brushed airbox cover, and brushed Monza-style coolant and oil caps.
- Hidden Folding Footrests: The unique fully foldaway pillion footrests can be hidden from view when not in use to further enhance the Rocket 3 R's clean, minimal rear end.
- Five-Gallon Gas Tank: At five gallons, the Rocket 3 R has a large tank capacity for great touring capability.
- Two Beautiful Color Options: The Rocket 3 R is available in Korosi Red or Phantom Black color options.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Triumph
- Model: Rocket 3 R
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Price: $21,900
Triumph Rocket 3 R 5010629657
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.