2020 TRIUMPH Daytona Moto2 765, Currently on the Floor! Street Stuff Triumph of New England not only Guarantees the best Price but we guarantee the best customer service. We take pride in being a Flagship Triumph Dealership and go the extra mile to make sure our customers have the best buying experience. We offer Financing with very low rates. Fell free to call or text 860-917-6238.
Incorporating everything that made the Daytona motorcycle so successful, including its precision-perfect chassis and its road and track capability, the new ultimate edition of this iconic bike now also adopts cutting-edge Moto2™ engine updates and adds higher specification equipment to deliver the most dynamic, agile and precise handling Daytona ever.;
The result is the closest you can get to a genuine Moto2™ factory ride for the road.
- Highest-Ever Specification: The new Daytona Moto2 765 comes with the highest specification ever seen on Triumph's iconic championship-winning racer, with new top spec Brembo Stylema brakes, the new generation of track-ready Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tires, and race-proven high spec Öhlins front & rear suspension. And on top of its highest ever specification and enhanced engine capacity, it's now even lighter than the previous generation Daytona, for greater agility and feel.
- Precision-Perfect Chassis: The Daytona Moto2 765 shares the same precision-perfect chassis as the celebrated Daytona R, and it's a championship-winning setup which formed the basis for Triumph's recent Moto2 development program, and Peter Hickman's incredible 2019 Isle of Man TT Supersport Race 2 win. Designed for top quality road and track capability, with track-ready suspension, and a new higher specification brake and tires setup, this is the most dynamic, agile and precise handling Daytona ever produced.
- Rider-Focused Technology: The most ride-enhancing technology ever seen on a Daytona includes new full-color TFT instruments with an official co-branded Moto2 startup screen, five riding modes (including ‘Track') and Triumph's Shift-Assist quickshifter for up and down gear changes without having to engage the clutch, ride-by-wire for the first time on a Daytona, ABS, and switchable traction control.
- The Race That Named A Bike: Buddy Elmore lined up his 500cc Triumph motorbike in 46th position for the 1966 Daytona 20
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Triumph
- Model Daytona Moto2 765
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Norwich, CT
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 996321
- Primary Color Carbon Black
- Secondary Color Carbon Fiber
- Price $17,500
Estimate Payments1 -
New England's only Flagship Triumph motorcycle dealership. Stop in to check out the large selection of Triumph's to pick from. Finance Rates as low as 1.99%!!!