2020 SUZUKI Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.,
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry - a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked-out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that's uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.
- Choose from a pair of new, two-tone paint schemes on the 2020 Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. - Pearl Glacier White/Glass Sparkle Black or the Metallic Oort Gray/Glass Sparkle Black treatment with contrasting graphics. Both high-quality color treatments visually announce that this is a serious muscle cruiser and true to Suzuki's performance heritage.
- The deep, rich paint is flawlessly applied to a long, imposing muscle cruiser that's unlike any other. From the distinctive headlight nacelle to drag-style handlebars and massive 240mm wide rear tire, this motorcycle is a class of one.
- The M109R's bodywork is sleek and purposeful from nose to tail and looks even sleeker when the optional tail cowl is on in place of the passenger seat.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through a pair of large-diameter mufflers as it puts power through the shaft drive and down into the 240mm wide rear tire.
- Similar to the brakes from a Hayabusa, the M109R's radial-mounted, dual front brakes deliver sure stopping performance. The large-diameter inverted fork and the 240 mm wide rear tire give the bike a tough, aggressive stance that also delivers a smooth, controlled ride.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), eight-valve, DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. Th
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Suzuki
- Model Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Sierra Vista, AZ
- Stock Number S00186
- Price $12,697
Estimate Payments1 -
At Sierra Cycles, our philosophy is simple: We never promise more than we can deliver, and we always give the customer more than they expect. The people of Sierra Vista know customer service is not enough. And we do, too; that's why we strive for customer loyalty—every day. If you are in the area, stop by and see the latest we have to offer in motorcycles, ATVs, and utility vehicles. Whatever you're looking for, with names like Kawasaki, Suzuki, Lehman, and Arctic Cat to choose from, we're sure