Details from Seller
2020 Suzuki RM-Z250
Fresh off its recent redesign, the 2020 RM-Z250 is ready for battle. The agile RM-Z250 marries the sleek, race-ready appearance of the RM-Z450 with a versatile engine and a responsive chassis to deliver superior performance. Using Suzuki’s “RUN, TURN and STOP” philosophy, factory engineers have made the RM-Z250 an even more formidable competitor.
The RM-Z250 has always set the standard as the best-handling 250 on the track. Now, the 2020 version brings strong, usable power thanks to a center-port cylinder head. The engine is fed via a dual injector EFI system and an AMA-compliant exhaust that helps boost performance through the entire rev-range.
The twin-spar aluminum frame and hydro-formed swingarm carry a KYB-supplied suspension that includes a coil spring fork and a shock with four-way damping force adjustment. Strong brakes and ergonomically shaped bodywork that helps keep the rider in control as the RM-Z250 carves up the racetrack.
Back in the pits, tuning the new EFI system for maximum performance is easy, thanks to Suzuki’s proven fuel-coupler system. Suzuki’s Winning Balance is again on display with the 2020 RM-Z250, as it again raises its own high standard for cornering performance.
Features may include:
Mount up. Because 1st place doesn’t come without a fight. Razor-sharp handling. Beastly torque. Quick-response braking. They’re not features, they’re the difference between podium and parking lot. Our legendary RM-Zs put the track—and the competition—at your mercy.Engine
- Fitted with a center-port cylinder head, the fuel-injected, 249cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke, four-valve, DOHC engine remains proven and reliable.
- The engine delivers strong peak power and superb throttle response through the entire rev range.
- The cylinder head features a refined intake port shape and finish that fine-tunes the fuel/air charge into the combustion chamber to increase engine output.
- A large air cleaner opening is combined with a more direct air cleaner outlet tube path into the throttle body for high-volume air flow.
- Suzuki’s proven, easy-to-use fuel couplers are included to simplify EFI tuning.
- The RM-Z250 features an evolved and faster traction management system that reacts to engine speed changes quickly. The Electronic Control Module (ECM) continually measures throttle opening, engine speed, and gear position, and then adjusts the ignition timing and fuel injector duration to fine-t
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: RM-Z250
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Hillsboro, OR
- Stock Number: 100773
- Primary Color: YELLOW
- Price: $7,499