2020 Suzuki Hayabusa, 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa
The Suzuki Hayabusa is quite simply the Ultimate Sportbike. Twist the throttle on this iconic motorcycle and it reacts with awesome acceleration and crisp throttle response in every gear with an unbelievable top-end charge. Thanks to a lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame and state-of-the-art suspension, its performance is matched by equally impressive handling, providing exceptional control in tight corners, reassuring stability in sweeping turns, and a smooth ride on the highway. The sleek, aerodynamic bodywork functions as it appears, so the Hayabusa slips through the wind like a peregrine falcon.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.ENGINE
- Powerful, 1340cc, inline-four-cylinder, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine delivers a broad wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- Forged three-ring aluminum alloy slipper pistons provide superior strength, while PVD-coated rings reduce friction and improve cylinder sealing.
- The chrome nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) piston ring coating is harder and smoother than conventional chrome plating, reducing friction while improving sealing to the cylinder.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating improves heat dissipation, durability, and ring seal.
- Twin-spar aluminum alloy frame is constructed with castings and extrusions to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- Rear sub-frame made of rectangular steel tubing for ample weight-carrying capacity.
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating on the 43mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and improve reaction to small road surface irregularities.
- The front forks and the single rear shock absorber both have fully adjustable spring preload, plus compression and rebound damping.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denote the quality, sophistication, and performance legacy of the brand.
- Quality details abound with passenger foot peg brackets, muffler hangers, rider foot peg, and control brackets that evoke the fine art of feudal Japanese armor, Yoroi-Kabuto.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Hayabusa owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Suzuki
- Model Hayabusa
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Roanoke, VA
- Mileage 2,755
- Stock Number 100271
- Price $14,999