2020 SUZUKI GSX250RZAM0,
The 2020 GSX250R ABS is a fully faired street machine that brings the excitement and riding satisfaction of Suzuki's sportbike heritage to a broader audience. Built to introduce Suzuki fun and reliability to new riders, this sportbike has smart performance, engaging styling, and comfort features that will appeal to a broad base of enthusiasts.;
This approachable street sportbike features a proven, twin cylinder, fuel-injected engine wrapped in stylish full-fairing bodywork. With responsive yet easy-to-control performance, exceptional fuel efficiency, nimble handling, and a comfortable riding position, the GSX250R ABS is equally at home on the daily commute as it is on extended outings.;
A low seat height, slim fuel tank, and overall light weight make the GSX250R ABS an exciting and unintimidating ride. Ten-spoke aluminum wheels, anti-lock brakes (ABS)*, and tuned KYB suspension keep the bike nimble and responsive for city streets as well as open roads. With a four-gallon fuel tank and highly efficient powerplant, the GSX250R ABS has a riding range of well over 250 miles.;
The GSX250R ABS is part of Suzuki's diverse selection of small-displacement two-wheelers created specifically to appeal to a variety of riders. From the Burgman 200 scooter to the fuel efficient DR200S DualSport, and on to the GSX250R ABS sportbike, Suzuki provides an assortment of sensible, accessible models to choose from.
- Here's a fully faired, quarter-liter sportbike with aggressive, flowing styling true to the Suzuki sportbike heritage. The GSX250R ABS's two-tone Metallic Crystal Blue/Pearl Nebular Black paint scheme brings big bike quality to the 250 class.
- Fuel-injected, twin-cylinder engine delivers a responsive, broad power band with class-leading fuel economy of approximately 76 mpg.
- The GSX250R ABS features a reverse-lit LCD instrument panel and a bright halogen headlight, plus distinctive position lamps and tail light using new tech, surface-emitting LEDs.
- The comfortable, roomy ergonomics for rider and passenger, with a slim fuel tank, that helps the rider easily plant their feet on the ground when stopped.
- Ten-spoke, cast aluminum wheels, petal-type brake rotors, and quality KYB suspension components round out
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX250RZAM0
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Dearborn Heights, MI
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 20S077
- Primary Color BLUE
- Price $4,899