Details from Seller
Suzuki's SuperMoto DR-Z400SM is based on the proven DR-Z400S. So it combines Supermotard style and features in a narrow, lightweight, street-legal package. This bike brings off-road soul and fun to paved roads. It’s not uncommon to take the SuperMoto down a twisty forest road, around tight canyon corners, or through commuter traffic.
Its 398cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine provides strong low-rpm torque and crisp throttle response for any of these occasions. Key differences between the DR-Z400SM and the DR-Z400S are the inverted front fork, wide, spoke-style wheels, and 300mm diameter floating front brake rotor. The inverted fork contributes to less unsprung weight and improved overall handling, while the large brake and wider rims with high-grip tires offer an exhilarating sportbike experience.
Features may include:
Live in a concrete jungle? Here’s your vine. Grab hold of our supermoto, the street hybrid that’s 80% dirtbike and 100% fun. Ride nice and tall in traffic, then dominate in rough road conditions where most other bikes have to back off.ENGINE
- Lightweight, 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine produces strong, tractable power.
- Compact, four-valve cylinder head has 36mm intake valves, 29mm exhaust valves, narrow 28-degree included valve angle, and shim-under-bucket valve adjustment system.
- Simple electric starting is powered via a lightweight starter motor with an automatic mechanical decompression system.
- Compact, five-speed transmission utilizes a cable-operated clutch with a separate magnesium outer cover for simplified clutch maintenance.
- Low-maintenance, long-life, sealed O-ring type drive chain produces minimal sounds when riding.
- Wide, blue or black anodized RK Excel aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes are fitted with sporty radial tires: 120/70-R17 front and 140/70-R17 rear.
- Strong braking performance is supplied by a front disc brake with a large 300mm floating-type rotor and dual-piston caliper, plus a 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper.
- Long travel, Showa inverted front fork is derived from a RM250 and features adjustable compression/rebound damping and a special coating on inner tube surfaces for smooth action.
- Compact, digital instrument cluster includes speedometer, odometer, twin-trip meters with addition/subtraction capability, clock, and stopwatch functions.
- On-road legal lighting includes bright 60/55-watt halogen headlight, compact tail/stoplight, lightweight, rubber-mounted turn signals, and horn.
- Electrical systems, including the easy-push button starter, are powered by a compact, 6.5-amp, maintenance-free
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: DR-Z400SM
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Toccoa, GA
- Mileage: 8
- Stock Number: 100282
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $7,399