Details from Seller
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry - a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked-out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that's uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark.
- Choose from a pair of new, two-tone paint schemes on the 2020 Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. - Pearl Glacier White/Glass Sparkle Black or the Metallic Oort Gray/Glass Sparkle Black treatment with contrasting graphics. Both high-quality color treatments visually announce that this is a serious muscle cruiser and true to Suzuki's performance heritage.
- The deep, rich paint is flawlessly applied to a long, imposing muscle cruiser that's unlike any other. From the distinctive headlight nacelle to drag-style handlebars and massive 240mm wide rear tire, this motorcycle is a class of one.
- The M109R's bodywork is sleek and purposeful from nose to tail and looks even sleeker when the optional tail cowl is on in place of the passenger seat.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through a pair of large-diameter mufflers as it puts power through the shaft drive and down into the 240mm wide rear tire.
- Similar to the brakes from a Hayabusa, the M109R's radial-mounted, dual front brakes deliver sure stopping performance. The large-diameter inverted fork and the 240 mm wide rear tire give the bike a tough, aggressive stance that also delivers a smooth, controlled ride.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), eight-valve, DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: BOULEVARD M109R B.O.
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Homosassa, FL
- Stock Number: M20672
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $15,199