Details from Seller
- The Story: England, 1960s. Young men and women flock around cafes on their stripped down motorcycles, creating a culture high on style. The #ContinentalGT is a nod to that time. The machine with a story takes one back to the time when motorcycling was all about making a statement. Watch the film to relive the cultural phenomenon that refuses to fade away.
- Welcome to the '60s : Retro inspired clip-on handlebars. Bump stop seat for maximum styling. On a stripped down classic racer silhouette, resonating the cafe culture.
- Crouch like you mean it: Footrests and handle-bar structured for an aerodynamic riding position. Recesses in the fuel tank for the rider’s knees allow maximum speed and performance.
- Conquer the Corners: At swift twists and turns, trust the café-racer style double cradle frame and twin rear shock absorbers to do the job.
- Rock Safe: Brembo disc brakes for greater stopping power. Pirelli Sport Demon tyres, take those twisted turns with added cornering support.
- Ready for the Ton-Up: Get on the road and ready for ton-ups with the high-performance engine.
- Wheelbase: 1398 mm
- Seat Height: 793 mm
- Ground Clearance: 174 mm
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 105 mm
- Frame: Twin cradle, tubular steel, 2122 mm x 1024 mm x 744 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 12.5 L
- Kerb Weight: 198 kg (no fuel)
- Front Suspension: 41 mm front fork
- Front Travel: 110 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin coil-over shocks, gas charged with piggy-back reservoirs, 5 stage pre-load adj.
- Rear Travel: 88 mm travel
- Engine Type: 4 stroke, single overhead cam, air-oil cooled, parallel twin
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 648 cc
- Horsepower: 47 @ 7250 RPM
- Max Torque: 52 Nm 5250 RPM
- Engine Management: Fuel Injection, digital spark ignition - TCI
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Royal Enfield
- Model: CONTINENTAL GT
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Austin, TX
- Primary Color: Mister Clean
- Price: $6,749
Royal Enfield CONTINENTAL GT 5012051779
Payment Calculator1 - Sponsored By TJ's Cycle Sales & Service
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.