2020 Kawasaki Z H2,
Kawasaki s legacy of unrivaled performance and excitement has led to this new flagship model: the 2020 Z H2 supercharged hypernaked. Sugomi -inspired styling makes a striking impression while the balanced supercharged engine produces immense power for unparalleled thrills. The second chapter of Z history is about to begin, marking the beginning of a new era.
The 998cc four-cylinder supercharged engine delivers heart-pounding acceleration with low- to mid-range focused torque that offers smooth, responsive acceleration. The Kawasaki Racing Team-inspired Dog Ring Transmission provides high performance shifting that offers light operation and KQS provides crisp, rapid shifts for quick acceleration. The Assist and Slipper Clutch enables light clutch operation to reduce rider fatigue and reduces back torque during downshifts for smooth and stable rear-wheel behavior.
A lightweight trellis frame harnesses the massive engine power and contributes to lightweight cornering and straight-line stability. Handling is further enhanced by the Showa SFF-BP front fork, Uni-Trak® swingarm system and Showa rear shock, with adjustable damping for personalized performance. Superior braking performance completes the high-performance chassis package, with powerful, radially mounted, Brembo® M4.32 monobloc calipers in the front.
Sugomi -inspired styling taps into a predatory nature that provides a forewarning of the raw, supercharged power. A full-color TFT LCD screen with multi-function instrumentation showcases the luxury and technology, offering smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP*. The Fat-Type, or large diameter, handlebar and compact control switches offer a sophisticated fit and finish to an already incredible machine.
The five-axis Bosch® IMU and Kawasaki Proprietary Software offers control systems designed to enhance your riding experience.
- Riding Modes - Integrated Sport, Road, Rain and Manual riding modes offer varying traction control and power delivery settings to suit different riding conditions.
- Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) - Offers multiple levels of aid to control rear-wheel slip.
- Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM) - Helps optimize acceleration from a stop.
- Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) - Provides precision braking performance.
- Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF) - By combining the performance of KTRC and KIBS,
- KCMF monitors engine and chassis parameters throughout the corner, modulating brake force and acceleration for dynamic perfo
- Condition Used
- Year 2020
- Make Kawasaki
- Model Z H2
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Littleton, CO
- Mileage 4,379
- Stock Number 17338A
- VIN Number JKAZRCK1XLA002707
- Primary Color Metallic Spark Black / Metallic Graphite Gray / Mirror Coated Spark Black
- Price $13,491
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to ACES Motorcycles, where the variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Denver, CO, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect recreational vehicle or the parts you've been looking for. Check out our catalogs to see what we have. If you need help in making your selection, call or stop in—we're always ready to help!