Details from Seller
Six Days, Six Wins: When maximum attack is required, the only answer is the 450 XC-F. The compact SOHC engine delivers explosive power in a smooth, usable delivery that suits both weekend riders and seasoned racers alike. More to the point, the 2020 450 XC-F shares 95% of its parts with the multiple championship winning 450 SX-F motocross bike. So, are you ?
- The 450 XC-F features the same compact 450 cc powerhouse as in the ripper 450 SX-F. KTM's engineers worked tirelessly to increase the READY TO RACE ability of this machine by including the latest engine management technology and refining the SOHC cylinder head and the latest electronic fuel injection. This means the 450 XC-F pumps out unrivaled horsepower with one simple goal in mind - to win races!
- Cylinder head: Inside the SOHC cylinder head, an overhead camshaft controls four ultra-lightweight titanium valves via extremely rigid rocker arms, which are DLC-coated on the intake side. A configuration like this allows engine speeds of up to 11,500 RPM; a baffling figure for a large displacement thumper. Lateral brackets made of aluminum allow an efficient fixation of the engine to the frame and contribute to the bike's featherweight feel.
- Crankshaft: The KTM 450 XC-F's crankshaft utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine with a snappy power delivery. A plain big (bottom) end bearing with two force-fitted bearing shells runs directly on the crank pin. The necessary oil feed for this bearing is ensured by the engine's pressurized lubrication. This design is a decisive benefit in terms of the crankshaft service interval, which can be lengthened due to the plain bearing. So just pin it, all day long.
- Always optimal: KTM's proven cooling system routes the coolant from the cylinder head through the frame triangle, directly to aluminum radiators. Thanks to flow optimized internal circulation and CFD-calculated ventilation, the system is superbly efficient. In addition, radiator protections improve heat dissipation. Especially in the mud. They are also integrated into the front part of the shrouds to protect the radiators from impact.
- The KTM 450 XC-F has a lightweight, high-tech steel frame, carried
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: KTM
- Model: 450 XC-F
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Matthews, NC
- Stock Number: 393897