2020 INDIAN Indian Challenger Limited,
- Free Rein To Dominate: The all-new Indian Motorcycle PowerPlus, our biggest liquid-cooled engine, packs a best-in-class 122 horsepower and 128 ft-lbs of torque for reliable, exhilarating power.
- Carve Corners. All Of Them: Inverted front suspension, lightweight cast-aluminum frame, and hydraulically adjustable Fox rear shock deliver curve-hugging handling and unyielding stability.
- Supreme Traction. Superior Stopping Power: Race-spec, radially-mounted Brembo brakes provide superior stopping power, and performance touring Metzeler Cruisetec tires offer supreme traction.
- Loaded With Premium Style: Hit the road with premium chrome finishes and paint-matched saddlebag closeouts that make you and your ride impossible to ignore. Shown with available PowerBand Audio upgrades.
- Features For Going The Distance: Ride in comfort for longer with electronic cruise control, full LED lighting, a long-haul seat, ABS, and keyless ignition.
- Style That Stands Alone: With its menacing LED running lights, a central headlamp, and a redesigned and modernized Indian Motorcycle headdress enhancing the front fender, the Challenger presents an unmistakable profile day or night.
- Lean Into Every Ride: Smart Lean Technology, keeps you confidently grounded and in command of the road with 6-axis Bosch IMU, Dynamic traction control, ABS with cornering control, and Drag Torque Control.
- More Beats For The Streets: Go bigger with 6.5 speakers that deliver 100-watts of crystal-clear audio.
- More Screen. More Control: Ride Command offers a seven-inch screen and connected traffic and weather overlays in addition to intuitive destination search. Other features include: key vehicle information, Bluetooth and USB, and an all-new quad-core processor for unrivaled computing power.
- Bore x Stroke: 4.251 in x 3.799 in (108 mm x 96.5 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Displacement: 108
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Indian
- Model Indian Challenger Limited
- Category Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location St. Louis, MO
- Mileage 116
- Stock Number IN2025
- Primary Color DEEP WATER METALLIC
- Price $27,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Let Mungenast Make the Difference! Finding the right bikes for you since 1965.
Come on down to South Lindbergh and check out all of our great brands. And we are here for all of your service and parts needs with OEM Certified technicians.