Details from Seller
The pinnacle of Husqvarna motocross, the FC 450 uses advanced engineering techniques to not only draw 63 hp from the 450cc motor, but also position the engine shaft arrangements at the ideal centre of gravity to vastly benefit handling and manoeuvrability. The addition of launch control means perfect acceleration off the line, while class-leading ergonomics and traction control keep the rider in full control.
- Powerful Engine: The SOHC cylinder head is incredibly compact and lightweight using a short profile with the camshaft located as close to the center of gravity as possible, significantly improving handling and agility. The lightweight valves are actauted via a rocker arm and feature timing specifically designed to deliver precise levels of torque and throttle response.
- Interchangable Airbox Cover: Designed with precisely positioned inlet ducts aimed at reducing drag and air flow deformation, the airbox ensures unrestricted airflow with maximum filter protection. The TWIN AIR filter is easily accessed without tools, by simply removing the left side panel for easy maintenance. Offering further performance customisation, the MY20 FC 450 is delivered with an additional airbox cover that can be changed without the use of any tools for a sharper throttle response according to rider preference or track conditions.
- Lightweight Frame: The chromium molybdenum steel frame harnesses advanced geometries and flex characteristics aimed at providing unparalleled rider feedback, energy absorption and exceptional straight-line stability. The frame is finished off in a premium blue powder coating with standard frame protectors for superior protection and durability.
- Carbon Fiber Subframe: The use of carbon fiber strips away weight, improving weight distribution and bringing weight closer to the center of gravity for precise handling. The composition of the material is 30% carbon fiber and the overall 3-piece construction is remarkably light but also very strong for an overall weight of 3.1 pounds. Additionally, a specific rigidity has been calculated in the component for optimal handling and rider ergonomics.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is specifically positioned to harness
- Condition: New
- Year: 2020
- Make: Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model: FC 450
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Tucson, AZ
- Stock Number: HQ4052
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $10,099