2020 Husqvarna Motorcycles EE-5,
Not to be mistaken for a training or starter motorcycle, the EE 5 is every bit as capable as its TC 50 combustion engine counterpart. Although fitted with a power-adjustable electric motor, the EE 5 is a fully-fledged competition motorcycle aimed at beginners and seasoned racers alike, featuring a competition-ready frame, WP suspension and advanced lightweight construction. Additionally, low noise and zero carbon emissions make the EE 5 more accessible to younger riders and more accepted in areas where noise emissions are restricted.
- Electric Motor: The electric motor fitted to the EE 5 produces a peak power output of 5 kW - much the same as its 2-stroke counterpart. The permanent magnet motor features an extremely compact and slim design, which is well suited to the smaller chassis. The electric motor is also air-cooled, water and dust proof, which make it largely maintenance free. Lastly, an integrated control unit (ECU) guarantees a direct, but very controllable and unintimidating power delivery.
- Battery: Powering the electric motor in the EE 5 are 84 modern lithium ion cells, mounted in a robust die-cast aluminum casing. This accounts for 907 Wh of stored energy, giving the EE 5 more than two hours of riding for a beginner and 25 min for the fastest riders - depending on the terrain and conditions. The integrated battery management system (BMS) further ensures the safety and longevity of the battery pack.
- Charger: The external worldwide charger supplying up to 900 W can be connected to any 110 or 230 Volt sockets, plugging directly into the battery back for easy charging. Quick charging times of 45 minutes (80%) or 70 minutes (100%) mean more time in the saddle, and less time in the pits.
- Multifunctional Instruments: A multi-functional instrument and display is located between the steering head and seat. Here, the user can select 6 different ride modes with different power characteristics suited for pure beginners, up to experienced racers. In addition, remaining battery charge can also be seen here.
- Safety: In the event of a fall or tip over, the EE 5 is fitted with a roll-over sensor which cuts power. A wrist lanyard key also aids in cutting
- Condition New
- Year 2020
- Make Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model EE-5
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Riverside, CA
- Stock Number H5633
- Primary Color Blue/White
- Price $5,149
Estimate Payments1 -
Your Riverside Motorcycle, Spyder Roadster, ATV, UTV, Slingshot, and Personal Watercraft Dealer For All Your Sales, Service, and Parts Needs.